December 4 - Stephanie London

Stephanie London really hadn't wanted to get out of bed that morning. She had stayed up way too late the night before, compiling as many notes as she could pertaining to the popular group of Arlo J Braxton High School. Actually, she had been doing that ever since her first day.

At her old middle school in Chicago, Stephanie had learned that being a pretty bimbo wouldn't get her anywhere. Sure, she could've been a passive popular girl like the rest of her group, but there wouldn't have been anything of substance to secure her status.

So, when Stephanie became a freshman, she decided to get smart with things. Still pretending to be the dumb blonde she had been, Stephanie gathered as much intel as she could on the popular group. What everyone liked, didn't like, and best of all, any weaknesses. As the year progressed Stephanie became more and more calculated. Everything she wore, said, and did had a purpose: ascending the ranks of popularity.

By her junior year, Stephanie was the second most popular girl at her school. She was extremely powerful, with the entire school answering to her. Except for Jacquelyn Sears, a senior that was the only girl that outranked Stephanie. As homecoming got closer and closer that year, Jac and Stephanie battled more and more viciously for the title of homecoming queen. The competition for votes culminated on the day of the homecoming dance, when Jac posted a fifty photo compilation of Photoshopped slander against Stephanie, appearing to confirm rumors and expose Stephanie for things she had never done. It was bad. So Stephanie, naturally, went to her last resort.

A compilation of all the bribes Jac had given to other students in order to guarantee their votes, which included money, shoutouts, small favors, and a sex tape. And to add the cherry on top, Stephanie threatened to expose who accepted the bribes if they didn't vote for her. She would be watching.

When the dance finally happened, Jac had beaten Stephanie by 1 vote. And once Jacquelyn was crowned homecoming queen, Stephanie vowed for revenge. She started countless rumors about Jac, constantly had her followers attack Jac, and started a weekly Photoshop project detailing a fake pregnancy and search for which of Jac's many men was the father.

About a month after homecoming, Jacquelyn Sears committed suicide. And her suicide note expressed just how big Stephanie's role had been. As soon as Stephanie's parents found out, they decided that school in Chicago wouldn't work anymore. So, they moved out to Iowa.

Which all led to Stephanie sitting half awake at her dresser at 4:30 am, wondering why she had such an insane morning routine. Stephanie promptly forced her eyes open.

I didn't matter where she went. Stephanie was gonna work the system until she came out on top.

December 4, 2018