Chapter 1:The First Day

Hearing the sweet voice of the girl whispering into my ears, feeling the gentle breeze of her breathe to my ears.Feeling her silk soft hairs covering at my skin like a soft sheet made from the heaven.The word she says in my ears is like listening to an angel singing.Looking at her was a motivation to my life it takes me to a world where me and her as just one."I love you"Can make a day happy as you feel warm and love to the person saying it to sincerely.Thinking this will make a me happy as look at her.Our faces close together feeling her lips closing into mine as every second counts,our lips are about to join and unite as one.Suddenly as large beep rings around us making our kiss interrupted, the world we are in is collapsing as every structure erupts and fades away and so as the girl.I tried to hold her hand but i cant reach it so she said to me before she fades away"Find me"That was the last word after she fade away so as the world.I suddenly wake up and it was all a dream,i rub my eyes looks at the alarm and snooze it to stop"A dream"I said as i stand and streches myself along away going to the bathroom to take a bath"Find me"I said yo myself trying to remember everything but starting to fade away to my memories.I look at the ceiling and remembers two things in my dream No.1"Find me" and No. the face of the girl.Few minutes later i went out to dry myself and to wear my clothes to go to work, seeing everything in my sight is a bland and always be bland because i get to see my boring sofa,chair,table,lamp,tv,etc... just everything is boring"Find me"I said it again as that word was my motivation to find her in my life and to change aswell in my journey,after i was done drying myself up and wearing my uniform i went out to my condo unit to go to the elevator to go down.As i go to the elevator door waiting it to come up into my floor and to go down,i wait for a few seconds and then the elevator comes up to my floor,suddenly i see a man and a girl kissing each other like there were no person infront of them,but then its kinda like normal because the man was neigbor actually in the condo.The man always bring a girl for every two to three months to have a hook up and by the way his record for the longest relationship is 7 months,funny to say the man never gets tired to his life because you know rich guys gets girls to have fun.As i enter the elevator the man and girl leaves to go his condo unit so then i push the 1st floor to go straight down to go leave this stupid place.A few minutes i went out to the building to go to the train station do i can go to work,looking around at the shops as some are start to open and the rest are 24/7 ones i was quite a little happy that i was quite near to a convinient store because i dont have to walk to a really long path just to buy food.I enter the train station as i see a few people waiting the train to arrive,i went to buy a ticket to the place i will drop off later.