Skull x reader

(warning this might suck )

3rd pov

There was a boy a that a girl liked named y/n ,but she sadly had a Disease she couldn't live for long only a month to say she liked the boy.

Y/ns pov

I'm sick and TIRED Of this stupid disease WHY DID I HAVE TO GET IT! I shouted at the mirror looking at the mirror that was cracked. Was I cursed with this? What is my purpose? What is it? Whatever, As I went to my kitchen I found some old food..I guess I have to get food now...Hurray..!

I grabbed some bags and went out, I guess somethings have changed I never really did go out that much now did, I? While I went to the grocery store I saw Skull...the boy that I liked,Before I locked myself out the world...

3rd pov

"Y/n!" a male voice said as the girl was shocked at who's voice it was...,Skull her old friend "Long time no see it's been long ya,know?" As the girl replied with a simply "Yeah I guess so.."

(TIME SKIP brought to you by me being with emperor)

Y/ns pov

It's just a few more days I die, huh? My condition was getting worst by day by each second and minute. Until Skull asked me why I had been locking myself up in my home. I said " I have this disease and it can be sexually transmitted or passed down by genes..And now life is being so fair because I'm going to die" Skull looked shocked, well then again I did tell him about now. He looked up to me and kissed me. My eyes widened as I slowly yet went to sleep forever I felt tears and his last words for me were "I love you" as I said it back....

(Me: Welp you got oofed rip y/n )