eleven ;

(chapter written by me )

after an hour photoshoot , yes it takes an hour because Mendes doen't know how to behave himself . i sit on the floor and see those pictures . geez this man is hot as fuck but nevermind i dont care .

i put the camera on my bag , scrolling through my phone for a while and see a text messages from Noah . Oh , why ? what do he wants ? nevermind . Josiah all of the sudden sit right next to me and smile . Okay what is going on man ?

"you know what Zoe" Josiah smiles and i look at him

"Shawn's pictures doesnt even look fake at all when he's laughing . i mean its real" Josiah show some from his camera

"I dont know what so funny Josiah i mean he looks so happy" I chuckles when i look at those picture

Josiah leave and i smile all by myself because i remember what Josiah said just now . And yes once again Shawn taps my back .

"MENDES ! FOR FUCK SAKE HOW MANY TIMES DO I WANT TO TELL YOU?" I yells and rolls my eyes on him

"Im sorry ! can i see those pictures?" Shawn ask . Really ?

"Uh , no duh ? I mean you should realise that i dont even edit it yet . please be patient Mendes ugh" I stands and walks away

I cant believe that this canadian guy is following me . Ugh !

"shawn! for the last time please , stop" I looks at him and he stops

"i just want to give you a ride " Shawn smiles , YIKES! he's cute .

"Im sorry but im not intrested in any of this  . sorry shawn" I fake a smile and walk away

40 minutes after that , i arrive infront of my apartment door and i realise that the door is unlocked . huh ? weird .  I can see Noah sitting on the couch .

"What are you doing here bad ass and how did you get in"  I ask and close the door .

" Baby , u left the spare key under the matress" Noah winks .

"What do you want ? and for your infromation we are over two months ago" I says and put the camera properly on the table.

" cmon baby , i deserve a second chance" Noah smirks and i shook my head

"Noah , stop it  . " I opens my mac while talking to him

"oh you're rejecting me now because of that Shawn Mendes ?"  Noah heads to the door

" it doesnt even related to Shawn what the actual fuck Noah ! GET OUT!" I yells and throw the book as he close the door .

I make myself a cup of tea and sit right back in front of my macbook pro . i transferred all those pictures from the photoshoot and edited them . That's my work now . Take pictures , edit and send it to da boss !

I got attracted by those pictures because Mendes looks so adorable . But i dont even satisfied because he's such an annoying guy that ive work with ugh !!

-shawnmendes😒 would like to facetime-

and i accidentally answer his call goddamnit !

" zoe , look please dont pissed off or whatever . i just want to inform you that there will be a show and yes Josiah couldnt make it so does Andrew . It will be you and me and the guards" Shawn winks .

WHAT? NO ANDREW AND JOSIAH ? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ! NO!

I quickly ends the facetime and trying hard not to scream