The Starting

One day... A boy named Hakki was hanging out alone.He has a friend near him named Lewis and they were playing games etc.Then... A girl started to follow them and Hakki noticed that.She was... annoying,but this was so cute to him.He decided to talk with her and be friends.He started to talk and normal things.Just a "hi" and like these.Then they became friends.They spend much time together like 2-3 days.Hakki started to feel something different... It... It was love.He knew he started to love the girl.She was hiding her name for now.Hakki chatted her about meeting somewhere.After minutes.. They both were there.
Hakki:Hi!
TheGirl:Hi again!
Hakki:Thanks for coming here.
TheGirl:Your welcome.So why you wanted me to come here?
Hakki:I.. I wanted to ask you... something.
TheGirl:Sure.Whats it?
Hakki:Umm.. Would you like to... be my girlfriend?
TheGirl:Hmm...(with a confused look) I need to think about it.
Hakki:Oke see you later.
TheGirl:See you.
Hakki was nervous and he was waiting to know her answer.After 1-2 hours,he decided to ask her.He met with her again and asked her answer.
TheGirl:Im thought much about it and... Ill be your girlfriend ^^ Oh and my name is Mercedes.
Hakki was so happy.Then they both kissed.It was their first kiss.They started to hangout much than old together.After a week Hakki saw her talking to a boy named Daniel.He wasnt suspecting anything and he went near them.
Hakki:Hi Cutie.
Mercedes:Hi Sweetie ^^
Hakki:Who is that?
Mercedes:He is Daniel.I just met with him and he is so nice.
Hakki:Hi?
Daniel was shy and a bit scared.He stepped back.Hakki tried to talk with him and they finally started a conversation.Hakki watched Jurassic World:Fallen Kingdom days ago and he learnt Daniel did too.They both started to talk about it.They all became friends.Then they spend much time.But... He wasnt being jealous or anything when Mercedes spends time with Daniel cause Hakki was trusting they both.One day they met with another girl (looks like a girl).They became friends with her too.They made a group and started chatting there,hanging out together and etc.Hakki started to feel love for the other girl too.He was confused cause of his feelings.But... It was hard to decide.He was loving Mercedes so much and he didnt wanted to break her heart.But at the same time he was liking the other girl.He decided to talk with his friend Lewis cause he knew that Lewis can help him cause Lewis was serious and has knowledge.Lewis said that they can make a game and decide who loves Hakki more.After days they didnt needed to do it... Cause Mercedes already learnt that Hakki likes the other girl.She was so mad.Then he tried to make her calm down with lying.It worked but he was feeling regretful.Then days passed like that and the problem was just getting bigger.Mercedes learnt that Hakki were cheating on her and she broke with him.It was... It was so hard and painful... But we cant change the past.He learnt that Daniel loves Mercedes too.He was feeling so bad but at the same time he got what he wants,or he was just thinking that he got what he wants(In Future You'll Know What I Mean).Hakki and the girl was dating and Daniel & Mercedes too.Then Mercedes' brother joined their group too.They didnt know his name but well they were calling him "Goldie",But Hakki were calling him "Goldo".Well they continued these.One day,Hakki and his girlfriend decided to... do something(Sexual Things It Wont Be Detailed).Then almost everyday Hakki wanted to do the same.While,Daniel and Mercedes were dates Hakki didnt noticed them so much and didnt got annoyed.Days past like these.Another day they were just talking and playing games.Goldie cams with his friend Lolbit.She was shy and didnt wanted to stay alone with others.When someone tries to talk with her she were just calling Goldie.Hakki was thinking about "Can i have 2 girls at the same time?".He knew that cant happen but he wanted to give it a try.He was flirting with Lolbit when his girlfriend weren't there.Mercedes was spending her time with Goldie and Daniel.But then she noticed what Hakki doing.She warnes him that he can't have 2 girls at the same time.But he didnt listened her.After that day Hakki's girlfriend busted him while flirting with Lolbit.She noticed it but she didnt even cared.Hakki was loving his girlfriend more than everything(or he was just thinking that).This kept like 1 month.Then Hakki's girlfriend broke with him.He didn't know the reason really.He tried to make her love him again but it didnt worked.Then she got annoyed from Hakki and gone somewhere they wont find her.Hakki was really nervous and he was crying.Mercedes tried to calm him down but she couldn't.After 5-6 hours she came back and Hakki was so happy.But then he learnt that she doesnt loves him anymore.He was... sad.And after that day,Daniel and Hakki were talking about funny things.A girl just appeared near them.They both were wondering who is she and Hakki started talking with her.
Hakki:Hi!Who are you?
Gilly:Im Gilly.Nice to meet you!
Hakki:Oh and im Hakki nice to meet you too!
She became friends with them but most with Hakki.He was speding much time with Gilly and... They did that thing with her(You know sexual things again sadly).She were liking it really much and Hakki too.Then he thought about,"Why cant i do a threesome(The Sexual Thing But With 3 Persons) with my girlfriend and Gilly?" and he called they both.They met at somewhere private that only they 3 know.Then he tried to make his girlfriend and Gilly do that.But they didnt do it and he has to go.He just heard things when going but he didnt cared much.After that night he suspected things about them.They were spending so much time together.He went to check that place with using the security camera.He watched them and... He was like "OMG WTF IS THAT?!?!? I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I SEE!!!!".He learnt that... They were lesbian.He talked with them about it.His old "girl" friend said that she loves Gilly and Gilly loves her too.He was sad and going to depress.Then he... started to date with Lolbit.But well Mercedes tried to help him all that time and he didnt even said "Thanks" to her once.Mercedes was sad and mad cause of that.But she decided to hold her madness to dont break his heart.He was happy with Lolbit but he was still loving his old girlfriend.He tried to talk with his old girlfriend and talked about that he still loves her,but she declined him.He was so sad... He wanted Mercedes' help but she stopped holding her madness and started to yell at him and tell everything she feels."I (Hakki) was feeling so bad... How can that things happen to me? This is the saddest part of my life..." these was what he thinking.Then he tried to forget about his old girlfriend and he broke with Lolbit.He thought maybe if he stay as single he will feel better,but nope.He was worst.Then he talked with his old girlfriend again but she got mad this time and telled that she will leave them forever.He was so sad.But he knew what is the only way (And he tried to talk with Gilly about this and she tried to make the girl love Hakki again but she couldn't help too).He stopped loving his old girlfriend... Then they started to talk normal and etc.,But... He learnt that his old "girl" friend is a boy!!! But he wasn't confused that much.His old "girl" friend became sad for him and decided to leave for dont make him sad again.But Hakki made him stay and talk with others about that too.Others didnt confused that much.Then it became normal.Gilly weren't seeming so much while these happens.Then she came back and learnt that Hakki's old "girl" friend is a boy.And Gilly became date with him.This time he was sure about dating with Lolbit.And at that time Daniel did a bad joke to Mercedes and she got mad at him.She decided to break up with him.Hakki heard that and tried to make Mercedes forgive him.Daniel still doesnt know that Hakki helped him but well Hakki made Mercedes forgive Daniel and they became together again.And then Hakki asked Lolbit to "Wanna go out with me?".Lolbit accepted it and they became dates.It was a weak relationship first but it got better.They were loving each other so much.And that time Daniel and Mercedes broke again.This time Hakki tried to help them but it didnt worked cause Mercedes werent loving Daniel anymore.And... She told Goldie that she loves him.Goldie accepted her but their relationship was weak.Or at least it was looking like weak.Cause Goldie was acting normal and not romantic but he was really loving Mercedes.Then they started playing games like Pixel Gun 3D.Hakki was playing it with Lolbit but they were really happy together.After weeks,they learnt,Lolbit will leave them cause her parents were wanting her live with them.Hakki was so sad about that and the worst he learnt it when Lolbit gone.She gone without saying anything.And before she leaves Hakki learnt Mercedes loves him but she tricked him.She told him that Lolbit loves Goldie and they both will leave them cause of that.Hakki was sad but he accepted Mercedes and started to love her.At while Daniel was alone,Gilly was with her boyfriend(Hakki's old "girlfriend") and Hakki and Mercedes were together.Days followed weeks and Hakki & Mercedes love got weaker.They were fighting so much,Hakki was thinking about fuck always,Mercedes got annoying and Hakki decided to be serious.One day she told Hakki that she wants to break and they broke.Hakki was... he was so sad, he spent all his time with crying... but after that... he learnt,she is with Daniel again... Hakki was so mad and sad... He gone near Mercedes and telled her everything that he feels.She didnt cared it so much.Hakki spend all of his tike with crying etc. Then he decided to leave his "friends" forever and never see them.But Mercedes wanted to be with him again.Dont believe that cause it was just for make him happy.Then they kept dating but after a week she started to annoy Hakki and try to make him break with her.Then she broke with him again.He was so sad but it wasnt the worst one... After that day he wanted to learn all the truths from Mercedes and she telled it... She were cheating on Hakki with Daniel.He was feeling so sad,mad,betrayed,broken,depressed... He cried all the week and his eyes was hurting everytime.He got mad at Mercedes and he yelled at her so much.But after these he told her that he will leave them.But,he did something stupid again.He forgived her and stayed more!!! Even he knows he will suffer more!!!But well he kept staying alone and being sad... He was depressed so bad.Gilly and Mercedes tried to help him but they couldnt cause he was depressed really much.Then Mercedes's friend Lucy met with them and Hakki thought that he can be with Lucy to forget Mercedes.It past 2-3 days but he got depressed again cause he couldnt forget Mercedes.He was loving her so much but she didnt even notice it.Then he thought maybe he can be with Gilly but he didnt wanted to make his friend (Gilly's Boyfriend) sad and he didnt wanted to ruin their relationship.Now Hakki feels better and he is still with Lucy.He still have some depression but he hides it with happiness... He still loves Mercedes but he doesnt wants to make Lucy sad.And now its almost Christmas. Well this is all for now...

                                      -By Hakki Himself
I'm still sad and depressed but dont forget... If you are sad and you dont want people to know it,just use happiness like a mask.
"Hide your sadness with happiness."

Note:These all really happened,i just wrote everything in my opinion...

        TO BE CONTINUED.....