Chapter 2

----------------

A large yellow spaceship with red lines running a cross it lands (Abruptly) on a lime green planet.

Out pops a few figures running and yelling. They were chased by a large, purple creature with one eye and four tendrils, two legs and two arms. Sharp yellow teeth in a snarl and gruesome frown.

When they stop, they get caught on a lone stab of earth that drifts in the middle of a green river. Purple and red vines just out of reach and the alien on one side of the isle. The river, luckily, is moderately calm. The figures being chased turn out to be Regeene and Noah with Sparky, X-5 having to be left behind to continue to (Trying to) locate Betty in the other dimensions.

Maximus floating on a platform following them. He laughs and grins.

"Take that you pesky brats!"

But, unfortunately for him and the boys, Regeena is ignoring him and is absolutely furious. At Noah. Because he hasn't slept in a while.

"Noah!"

"Kind of busy running a way!"

He is still being chased after all.

"I DON'T CARE!!!!!!"

After her roar, she gave one of the biggest, greatest nagging sessions that all of the galaxy could feel it, but not enough to move the fabric of the universe to reach out to Betty and call back as a sign to join in the nagging at her friends antics and poor life choices. If only she could nag like her great grandmother! Then, and surely then, would Betty hear.

The nagging was great enough however, to warrant pity from the depths of Maximus's stomach. He sweats with worry, hoping that he too, will not get caught in her radar of nagitude.

"....I have other pets that can eat girls too, if you want in."

Noah stops for a moment for breath and the monster even stopped to lower its head with pain.

"Don't tempt me.", the boy sighs.

Regeena hadn't stopped nagging and kept a stream of constant anger and disappointment.

Then it was quiet.

They felt relieved as she closed off her rant with a huff. 

Until...

"-And another thing!", she turned her head back to them and they groaned.

It was sufficient to say that, they were lucky that it was only Regeena and on one answered her nagging with more nagging.

-----------------------------------------------------

THE FUN WILL NEVER END.

Kill me.

------------------

BYE~~~