XXVI

fangirls✨

you and finn were out on a date, something that is a rare find with the two of you since finn was kind of famous. most of your dates consisted of cuddling at home watching a horror or romantic comedy. today's date was to the movie theater, finn wanted you to see a movie on the big screen (he said it would look better in theaters, you trusted his opinion obviously).

walking into the theater with your tickets in hand, finn put on his sunglasses to prevent getting noticed as much as he did without them. he wanted this night to be full of fun and love, fangirls were not apart of this equation, but as the 5 girls started walking over (one of which had a stranger things shirt on) you knew it was a bad idea.

"are you finn wolfhard?" one of the girls asked quite loudly.

"uh yeah, but i can't take a picture, i'm here to watch a movie sorry. maybe when the movies done." finn tried to get the girls to leave so you could get your food and sit down in the theater, but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

"it will only take like 10 seconds! common finn! we are more important than whoever that girl is that you brought. we are you fans! we made you a big successful actor and musician!" the girls continued to bash you and finn on different levels. you could see finns face getting bright red and his fists clench. he wouldn't hit them, but he definitely isn't taking any pictures with them today.

"how dare you insult my girlfriend! she is what pushed me to become an actor, nothing you did helped me in any way. all you guys do is support me and get my name out there. you don't tell me what roles i should audition for, she does. you don't help me when i'm having a bad day, she does. you don't know what's best for me, so don't act like you do." finns face was bright red now and you could tell you weren't going to see that movie today.

"finn, let's jus-" you couldn't get out the last word before finn grabbed your hand and led you out of the theater, where he kissed you and gave you a hug.

"i'm so sorry they said that about you. you are amazing. i love you." he said into your hair.

"finn i'm fine, i'm more worried about you."

"i'm okay now that we left. we can watch the movie tomorrow."

[time skip]

the two of you were cuddling in finns bed, a record player playing one of the many albums that finn had in stock. you were scrolling down instagram while finn was softly singing a song he was trying to write. scrolling through your explore page, you found an interesting video, it was from a reporter.

"finn, they got you on video telling those girls off."

"good." he whispered hugging you tighter.

—————————————————————
a/n: this was on a total limb, i know finn would never say this to a fan unless they were being completely rude. hope you liked it!
claire