Realizing the Truth

"How are you feeling?" Jordan asks softly as he stroked my hair.

"Better I guess," I mumbled hiding my face in his chest.

"I was worried about you, we all were love," He says.

"Sorry," I mutter.

"Dawn?" Nate called from behind the door, he peaked his head in the room before walking in.

"Hey, are you feeling better?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah," I said smiling slightly.

"I'll leave you two alone," Jordan says before kissing the top of my head and leaving the room.

"What happened Rosie?" Nate asks sitting down next to me on the bed. I look down to try and hide my shame.

"I don't know," I muttered, "I-I couldn't stop."

He grabbed my hand and gave me a reassuring smile, "Let me—us help you."

"I'm fine, Nate. It was just one night," I pull my hand away from his.

"You could've died on us! Do you remember what happened last year? I can't stand to see you like this again, I'm getting you help."

"No, I don't need it," I say.

"Dawn, you're the most important person in my life. Please, let me help you," He pleads.

"Okay," I mutter finally succumbing to his pleas. A small smile appears on his face as he grabs my hand again and kisses it.

"I'll get you in as soon as possible," He says, I nod in response. He gets up from the bed and places a kiss on my forehead before walking out of the room. I sigh and lay back down on the bed, how did I let this happen again?

Nate

"So? Is she okay? Did she agree?" Blair questions as I walk down her stairs and into the living room.

"She's okay for now, and she agreed," I answer.

"Oh, thank god," She mutters letting out a relieved sigh.

"I'll call the center and see how fast they can check her in," Serena says pulling out her phone and heading to Blair's dining room for privacy.

"I don't see what the big deal is," Chuck speaks, he gives Blair a look before chuckling, "She always does this and she comes out fine."

"What is wrong with you?" I scoff.

"What? I'm being honest. She drinks more than she can handle and expects us to be there to pick her up," He states.

"She has a problem, Chuck! Why do you think her mother placed her in a rehab center last year?!" I snapped. He stayed silent.

"I think you should leave," Blair says quietly. Chuck stands up and leaves without saying another word.

"Guys, we can check her in today. Let's go." Serena says as she pokes her head back in the living room.