Best kiss

Chapter 3 :"> 

Josh: (signing autographs) (talking to his fans)

Fan girls: WE LOVE YOU JOSH!

                  JOSH YOU’RE SO HOT!

                  OH MY GOSH! YOU’RE SO CUTE!

Josh: (chuckles) Thank you. Thank you very much. (still signing) (smiling at them)

Fan girl 1: Do you have a girlfriend Josh?

Josh: (looks at her) (smiles) Um……. Actually no.

Fan girl 2: Are you and Jen dating?

Josh: (laughs) Unfortunately, no we’re not.

Fan girl 3: Awwwww….. that’s too bad.

Josh: (laughs) (finishes his signing) Well thank you for everything girls. I need to go. (walks away)

Fan girls: (screaming) WE LOVE YOU JOSH!!!

Fan girl: Look there she is! Jennifer!!

Fan girls: (calls for Jennifer)

Josh: (sees Jennifer at the entrance taking pictures)

Josh’s POV:

There she is. Jennifer Lawrence. The girl I’m in love with. There could be no other girl more beautiful than her, inside and out.

Oh Jen……. Why do you have to be so perfect? So perfect that you can’t even be mine…

Then suddenly she looked at me while hundreds of Paparazzi are taking her pictures. She was glowing. Her smile and wave at me turned my cheeks red, but I still smiled and waved back. Good thing she wasn’t close enough to see my blushing face. Then she began to walk towards me. The more nearer she got, the more I can see her glowing beauty. And damn was she extremely gorgeous and hot! I didn’t realize that I was frozen just by staring at her until she began to talk to me.

Jen: (approaching him) Hey there hot stuff. (smiling at him) You look good in your outfit. (hugs him)

Josh: Have you seen yourself lately? (chuckles) (unlocks their hug) (looks at her) You look amazing. (smiling)

Jen: Awww thanks Joshie. (smiles) You too. (pats his arm) Is the flats okay though? (looks down)

Josh: Oh. (looks at her feet) It’s fine Jen. (looks at her) You look perfect. (smiles) Thanks for keeping your promise.

Jen: Of course I will. (grabs his arm) I have to keep my word for my charming best friend.

Josh: (chuckles) *both walks*

Jen: Don’t be too charming though. I might want to date you. (chuckles)

Josh: (scoffs) Yeah right.

Jen: Want to go inside now? I think the show’s about to start.

Josh: Okay let’s go.

Jen: What time did you arrived anyway?

Josh: Moments before you did. Why?

Jen: Oh nothing. I thought you waited for me. (looks at him smiling)

Josh: (scoffs) You’ll be lucky if I did.

Jen: (chuckles) okay.

Paps: JEN! JEN! JOSH! Can you pose for us? Can we take your picture?

Jen: Oh. Okay. (smiles)

*both poses*

Pap 1: Are you and Josh a couple now?