11: Major Discovery

Jimin POV

I had started to wake up from the most amazing sleep I've had in months. Rubbing my eyes to get the sleep away from me, I looked around the room only to find it clean for once.

I never clean my room, especially during mass investigations.

Weird...

Standing up only to close my curtains, I found a note attached to the window glass.

Morning baby~

The fuck?

Ignoring the paranoia building once again, I had let my feet carry me to the kitchen, and towards my kitchen. I scourged through my fridge in attempts to find some breakfast but was stopped when I found another note.

Haven't you remembered yet?

What the hell is happening?

There was a gap in my recent memories.

Just don't think about it... you have to deal with Jeon.

Jeon... wait a second...

"He's dead... at my own hands..." I killed someone based off Jungkook's order.

Why?!

I had suddenly remembered the entire situation from last night... every last detail. Running over to where I murdered Jihyun, it looked as if nothing ever went down.

Aish he even cleaned everything up... that's sweet...

But he's a god damn criminal.

The worst of the worst.

My phone suddenly started ringing with an unknown number at the front.

"Yes?"

"Miss me yet?"

"What the hell do you want Jeon?"

"What? Forget everything from last night already?"

"Why are you calling?" I clearly dodged the question.

"I bet you wanna find me... and guess what? I'll give you a hint."

"And where might that be?"

"Inside your head."

"Woah great, I don't care... get to the point, I have better things to do."

"Don't think I won't keep contact with you at all. You will always be in my sight, even if I ain't with you."

"Don't call me again." I ended the call and chucked my phone, in anger, across the room, almost shattering the screen.

Would be nice... maybe Jeon wouldn't contact me ever again.

I wish it was that easy, but we can't have whatever we want, whenever we want.

"Jimin hyung... you look like a mess."

"I know."

"Any new information today?"

"There are suspicions going around over more double agents than just the one's breeched. It's a list Felix managed to gather."

"Thanks for letting me know Taeyong." I walked off towards Felix but paused.

I thought to myself for a bit, replaying the entire situation from mine and Taeyong's conversation.

"I never told him about previous double agents... what the hell did Felix say and why?"