000~Prequel

Many years ago the prince of wolves found his mate in a poor commoner girl.She worked for the castle and he never noticed her until he came of age to find his mate.He fell in love with her so quickly his parents barely had time to accept her and bring her into the family when they planned to be married.The prince and his mate were married by the time the wedding was set.The king and queens first son Dominic was married, now they had only two to marry off.Dominics twin brother Jonathan and their little sister Monica found their mates soon but both said they wanted Dominic and his mate Rachel to take the throne.

Before Jonathon had found his mate Dominic and Rachel had given birth to their first son.After they were named king and queen of the Wolves they conceived and gave birth to twins.A son and their first and only daughter.

The day came where the packs around the castle came to celebrate the birth of the princess and prince.Just as they did Prince Trey and every new generation before.They marched into the palace cheering and singing.
"Joyfully now to the new prince and princess we come.Bringing Gifts and all good wishes we pledge our loyalty anew.
"Hail to the King
Hail to the Queen
Hail to the princes
Hail to the princess!!"

When the packs finally arrived to the castle.They piled into the ballroom and made room for the Most respected Alpha, beside King Dominic, Ryan and his son Quil to walk through.Only the chosen month old children were ever to be betrothed to royal blood.But the children were always allowed two years after they come of age to find their mate before they are married to their betrothed.
Alpha Ryan walked his son letting his Mate and their daughter wait in the crowd.They bowed at the feet of King Dominic and Queen Rachel.Prince Trey sat at the foot of the cradle of his siblings.Dominic stood and smiled at Quil.

"Dear why don't you introduce Young Quil to our daughter."Dominic said and his Queen stood her smile bright.She took a couple steps toward Alpha Ryan and Quil."Come Sweet Child."She said.Her voice like a melody.Quil looked to his dad and then took steps toward the Queen.He bowed making her smile.She held her hand out Palm up.Quil took her hand and allowed her to walk him toward the twins.He stood tall next to Trey.

"Prince Trey."He said softly.He bowed but Trey shook his head."Do not bow to me Quil...please meet my sister."Trey said and Quil nodded.Trey was 6 years old only the tiniest bit taller than Quil who was 5.Queen Rachel picked her daughter up and let her lay in her arms.She looked to Dominic and he nodded.She knelt down her gown covering her."Quil this is our daughter to whom you are betrothed.Our little Eliza."She said and Quil knelt down next to her.He let his eyes roam over the baby.

Her face was already beautiful even he could tell.The golden sunshine in her hair could already be seen.Her eyes were closed hiding the beauty they held.Her lips tho small were red as a rose.Her skin was like porcelain but lightly tanned."Shes beautiful."Quils child voice spoke.

The queen smiled and picked Eliza closer to Quil."You want to hold her?"She asked and the boy looked to his queen."May I Queen Rachel?"He asked politely.Rachel smiled brightly and slowly carefully helped Quil hold her daughter.Quils eyes roamed the baby's face.The small spark that flowed through his body was foreign.But it felt good comforting.So he smiled.

"My Beautiful Betrothed."He said softly and left a small kiss on her forehead.
That day forward he was connected to her and everyone around them could feel it as clearly as they could see it.When he visited her every cry was comforted by him every laugh was because of him.He grew fond of being around her.They even had a nap time that ended with him waking just to watch her sleep.