Allow me Onii-sama (World Trigger)

World Trigger Scenario:

A young girl with black hair walked around the hallways of Border and was seeming to have troubles until she saw a figure. She ran up to him and he turned to her. "Are you perhaps Jin Yuuichi of Tamakoma," she asked.

"Yeah, you must be Seira right? I can take you to your brother now if you want."

"Thank you very much and yes."

"No problem, want a rice cracker anyway?"

"I believe I will take you up on that offer," said Seira as the 2 acquainted themselves. Meanwhile with the real protangonists of the story, Yuma had beaten Midorikawa and Midorikawa had to show his respect to Osamu . A few minutes had passed and then a voice spoke out of nowhere. 

"What's going on here Onii-sama?" The voice was none other than Seira's and the 4, Osamu, Midorikawa, Yoneya and Yuma all turned their heads towards her. "Seira-chan," Osamu exclaimed in shock. Since Osamu seemed flabbergasted, Yuma decided to explain for his friend. "Midorikawa asked Osamu to fight him, and beat him to a pulp, then I challenged him and beat him."

"You must be Kuga right. Thank you for informing me of the situation. By the way... was it perhaps Midorikawa-san who gathered all these spectators," Seira ominously asked, a smile on her face. Osamu seemed to snap out of his shock at this point and was about to say something but Yuma beat him to it. "Yeah, he kinda did."

"I see." Seira's aura imediately turned dangerous, and even Midorikawa who was fawning over Jin was scared. "It seems you have disrespectfully tried something on my elder brother Midorikawa-san. That is what is called disrespect and I cannot allow anyone to disrespect Onii-sama. Would you mind having a 3 round match with me and although I am only a c-rank, I believe I will be able to... beat you to a pulp." Seira gave a closed eye smila as a devil seemed to appear behind her. Her aura literally screamed, 'don't defy me' and she looked like a devil. "Wait Seira, it's fine. Kuga already beat him and I don't think you ca-"

"Allow me Onii-sama." The air turned even more ominous and Osamu couldn't help but back down to his little sister. However, things seemed to proceed quickly as Jin dragged Osamu and Kuga with him, leeving Midorikawa, Yoneya and Seira standing there. "Shall we Mi-do-ri-ka-wa-san."

"O-okay," he stutered out in fear as he walked into a booth. 'She is scary but she seems weak,' he thought to himself. The 2 started the battle, and were sent to the virtual battlefield. 

3

2

1

Start 

The signal to start was anounced and Midorikawa smirked. He thought this would be easy but when he looked up

.

.

.

Seira was gone. He quickly turned around and was met with striking green eyes, his own pupils dilating. A slash was heard as he was decapitated, 5 seconds into the match. Trion body limit exceeded, bail out. This surprised all the spectators and Seira sadistically grinned. That was only round one. The next round, pretty much the same thing happened, but this time, he was stabbed, with an extended scorpion in all his vitals, terrifying him with her accuracy. And that was when round 3 commenced and Midorikawa made the first move. He ran at Seira with his scorpion and Seira jumped and dodged. She pushed herself up with one leg onto a building's roof and quickly swung away using the scorpion like a laso or grapling hook. She quickly hid in the shade of a an alleyway, as Midorikawa cautiously jumped above her and then...

Seira silently jumped up behind him and Midorikawa turned around. He saw a 'pistol' in her hand and her face was like that of a demon's Midorikawa screemed as he was 'shot' by the pistol shapped scorpion and he lost. 3-0. Seira smiled in satisfacation and was teleported into the booth. She walked out and grinned at Midorikawa. "I'm sure you understand what it means to disrespect Onii-sama now. Right, Midorikawa-san."

"Yeah, I get it. T-thanks for the match." With that, Seira silently took her leave, her ominous aura disipitating. 'What would Onii-sama and mother like for dinner... hmm. I'll ask him later.'

Bonus:

Midorikawa was taking a nap, and all was peacefull until. 

"Gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yoneya who was also in the room turned to him as if he was crazy. "You okay Shun," he asked. "That demon, the nightmares. I'm not okay, save my soul. Gahhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Dude, Shun calm down. How about I get Izumin." Midorikawa didn't respond and Yoneya hesistantly left.

'That f'in monster.'