Human Error (LestradexSherlock)

Longer story, mostly smut, sorry not sorry.

WC: 2,037

---------------

Greg was just sitting down after a long day when there was a knock at the door. He sighed ad pushed himself off of the couch and shuffled to the door. He looked through the peephole, and instantly opened the door.

"Sherlock! Are you alright?" Greg said as he pulled the shaking and teary eyed Sherlock into his apartment.

"I'm sorry G-Greg. I didn't know where else to go. John's on a date and Mycroft is busy with work." Sherlock said as he was guided to the sofa.

"Sherlock it's alright. What's wrong?" Greg said as he turned to face Sherlock.

"It's human error and I'm confused, and-and my brain is going to mush!" Sherlock shouted looking at Greg with his tear filled eyes.

"Sherlock," Greg took Sherlock's face in his hands. "Take a deep breath." Greg took a breath with Sherlock. "Now sunshine what's wrong?"

Sherlock closed his eyes. "I have r-romnatic feelings toward someone. I've never experienced this before and my brain feels weird. All I can think about is him."

Greg let out a sigh of relief. "Sherlock that's a normal thing you know?"

Sherlock looked at Greg "Not for me. It's human error."

Greg smiled at the genius. "Sherlock, love is not human error. Love is a great thing and honestly I think you would like a relationship."

Sherlock's jaw dropped. "Lestrade, love only ends in heartbreak. I don't understand where you got the impression that I would like a romantic relationship, but you are very incorrect. Besides he doesn't feel that way toward me so what's the point?" Sherlock's face morphed into a sad expression.

"You don't know that." Greg said placing his hand over Sherlock's which rested on his knee.

"I'm pretty sure. I am a master of deduction and I've deduced that he is straight thus not interested in me." Sherlock said pointing to himself.

"You still could ask him." Greg spoke softly.

Sherlock sighed, "Fine," Sherlock looked Greg in the eye. "Do you like me Greg?"

Greg smiled and pulled Sherlock into a hug. "Of course sunshine."

Sherlock sighed into Greg's shoulder. "Really?" Sherlock asked as he left Greg's tight grasp.

"Yes really. Sherlock you're everything to me." Greg said making sure to look Sherlock in the eye as he spoke. Sherlock climbed onto Greg's lap and pressed their foreheads together. Greg wrapped his arms around Sherlock's waist.

"Greg can I kiss you?" Sherlock asked while moving his hands to that they were on either side of Lestrade's face.

"Please." Greg said looking into Sherlock's eyes.

Sherlock closed the small gap between their lips. The kiss was soft and light. Greg moved his hands up Sherlock's back and into the geniuses hair. Sherlock began to move his hips in small circles against Greg's. The kiss began to speed up. Greg gave a small tug to Sherlock's hair causing Sherlock to break the kiss and let out a moan. Greg began to kiss along Sherlock's jawline and down to his neck. Sherlock was now moving faster against Greg when the reality of the situation hit him. He'd never done anything like this before and didn't want to disappoint Greg. When Sherlock stopped moving Greg became concerned and moved so he could look at Sherlock.

"Sunshine what's wrong? Did I do something?" Greg asked with concern laced through his voice.

Sherlock shook his head. "No, I-I just don't want to disappoint you."