Sparks

"So, you like me?" Corbyn asked Daniel.

  Before Daniel answered, he looked to see if Corbyn had any resentment on his face. All he could see was an unreadable look in his icy-blue eyes.

"Yes. Yes I do. But Christina was crazy to think that you would like--"

  Daniel was cut off by Corbyn's lips on his own. Daniel was hesitant at first, but then he stuck his tongue inside Corbyn's mouth. They fought for dominance until Corbyn finally submitted to Daniel.

Daniel smiled into the kiss before using his tongue to make a mental map of Corbyn's mouth. Unfortunately they had to stop for air.

  "That...was...intense, Dani," panted Corbyn who's mouth was a little swollen.

"How did you learn to kiss like that?"

  "I've only had one girlfriend but in highschool I had some casual hookups. Plus, I have watched porn."

  "I guess you are not as innocent as we all think you are," Corbyn said with a flushed face imagining Daniel jerking off watching porn.

  "Wait, why did you kiss me? I thought you were straight?" Daniel asked.

  "Nope. Like Christina said, I'm bisexual," Corbyn casually confessed.

  "Why didn't you tell anyone?"

  " Like you and your porn, it never came up," Corbyn chuckled.

  "True. I'm bisexual too, in case you didn't know. I really like you Corbyn," Daniel said staring at his lips.

  "I really like you, too, Daniel. Now, can we go back to kissing now?" Corbyn said moving onto Daniel's lap.

  "Are you going to submit to me, Baby Boy?" Daniel said, voice getting deeper and huskier with lust.

  "Of course...Daddy," Corbyn said, the name running shivers down both of there spines. "Shit, I like the way that sounds."

  Something about that name caused a spark to ignite inside Daniel because he flipped them over and pinned him down. "Good."

Wow 303 words. I out did myself. Haha. I hope you enjoyed.

Stay sexy bitches

~Sam