Tied up

(F/N) First name
The villain in front of you is so beautiful that you go into a daze. You come back and Ochako is grabbing onto your arm.
"Come on!" She said as she lead you to a way out of the building.
You looked back and saw that the school was up in flames.
"Wait!" You yelled.
"What is it?" She asked.
"I'm going to help All Might!" You said enthusiastically. You ran back in and saw that Deku the infamous villain was strangling Aizawa-sensei but you couldn't bring yourself to punch him.
"Well what do we have here?" Said Deku quietly.
"Hey Twice, take care of eraser head!" Said Deku as he tossed Aizawa-sensei to Twice. He came close to you,
"You know, I used to be like you. I was very excited to help out the top heroes but then I thought more about it and being a villain is so much better!" He yelled. He grabbed your chin and looked straight at your eyes. You blushed, you just stood there silent.
"Let's take this kid with us!" He yelled to the league. You struggled but he was too strong. He put tape on your mouth.
————————————————————
30 minutes later
You woke up and tied to a chair, the tape was off your mouth. You sat in a dark room. Shigaraki came into the room, he looked at you with a creepy grin. Deku came into the room as well.
"So this is the kid you were talking about?" Asked Shigaraki.
"Of course" he replied.
Shigaraki left impressed and you remained in the dim lit room with Deku.
"What's your name?" He asked.
You replied slowly with "(F/N)"
"That's a beautiful name" he added.
You blushed again. He grabbed a chair and sat right in front of you. He kept looking at you but you did not want to make eye contact. He kept getting closer but you just kept looking away.
He kissed you softly and you blushed with surprise. You pulled back and just stared. "..."