In school?

(A/N: I first of all want to give a super duper big great thank you to everyone who voted and commented and to those awesome people who decided to read this story!! I feel super HAPPEEEE!! It makes everything worth it !!! I hope you like this chapter, LOVE YA ALL!! <3 )

Elsa's Pov

Merida and Hiccup were walking to school together. Are they seriously not dating?

"Elsa is that!!!" Anna squealed pointing at Hiccup. I nodded.

"IS THAT HIS GIRLFRIEND?!" She was fangirling "HICCUP HAS A GIRLFRIEND!"

"Um...Anna..actually-"

She grabbed me by the shoulders and started nagging me "Elsa! You're best friend already got a girlfriend. You need to get a boyfriend! Oohhh how about the most popular guy in school, Jack Frost. I mean you already know him and you even stalk him"

Seriously Anna?! Out of all the guys it has to be him. He's the reason my life is ruined and I don't stalk him!

"ANNA! SHE'S OUR FRIEND, MERIDA!" I said interrupting her in her own little world.

She stopped screaming then let go of my shoulders. "Oh"

"But I think they like each other" I said trying to give her hope. I really hate it when she makes a sad face.

"Really?!" She screamed once more "Then you and Jack must like each other"

"STOP!" I shouted, "I Don't want to hear that name and no I don't like him. If only I wasn't the president I'd be having a good life right now without him."

"yeah, sure" Anna said "Bye Elsa! See you later" she ran to where Kristoff is. Was she even listening to what I was saying?

The bell rang.

I closed my eyes tightly and crossed my fingers. "Someone please, don't let Jack skip today." I thought.

I shut my locker closed. Science, my first subject for today.

I jogged to room 201, the room was empty. I sat on a seat in the back near the window.

I glanced at the clock, 10 more minutes before class start. I started to doodle on my notebook. Suddenly, I heard the door creak, someone just entered the classroom. I turned around and saw JACK FROST!

He's in school?? wait,  What, He's in school!! Jack's in school!!

I ran up to him and hug him tightly. "Yes, you're finally in class! This is a miracle and you're early too" I exclaimed as I pretended to dramatically cry.

Yes! Finally! He's here!

"I didn't know you fell in love with me already" He chuckled. I realized I was hugging him too tightly.

"Sorry" I pulled away, blushing slightly. K, maybe a lot.

"Awe so cute! You look like a strawberry" he teased. "Should I eat you up?" He made a chomping sound.

"Shut up Frost!" I said covering my red face with my hands.

He chuckled. "Calm down Prez. Where are you sitting?" I pointed at the seat near the window. He sat on the seat next to it and put his headphones on.

I sat on my seat and carefully examined him. He pulled his earphones off.

"What?"

"Are you really Jack Frost?" I asked still not believing that he's in class.

"why? did you miss me?" He smirked but his face showed a sign of sadness.

"No" I muttered then slumped on my seat.

.......

The teacher's writing notes on the board. Jack's wearing a forced smile.

I don't like it. It looks digusting. Arrgh. Why does it bother me so much?

"Mrs. Arelle.." The teacher interrupted my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said snapping out of my thoughts. The class erupted in laughters.

"Answer my question please" the teacher said.

"Uhh..." I said trying to remember whatever the question was.

"Thomas Edison" Jack whispered.

"Thomas Edison" I answered. The teacher nodded.

"seems like even you don't pay attention" Jack whispered.

"Who's fault do you think it is" I mumbled.

"What? What did I do?"

"Nothing."