Searching the soil, like a seed - Abhigya OS...

Hola peeps...

Your Crazy Buddy Mahii crazymahiz is feeling elighted and happy to present you all a new short (One shot) story....

This is my day...

Yeah... It's Dec. 19, 2018...

I know many would have guessed it correctly... Yeah ...

It's your Crazy buddy Mahii's born day...

Like last year, this year too, I'm coming up with a new OS, as a treat, for all the love and support, you all have given to me...

Thanks to everyone, who supported me truly and what I'm today is not because of my hard work, but because of all your love and support...

Well... This is my first ever OS, which I am penning down in a separate book..

The reason behind is that this is my 35th One Shot on Abhigya...

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

This story is my own creative idea and if it resembles anyone in real or any fics, it's just coincidental...

Each and every word written in this story is fully copy righted to me:

©Crazymahiz™,2019®

I hope you all will like this story...

As this OS is my birthday treat and dedication to all my lovely readers, I request the people, who are ready to bash, not to move forward...

If you can, make the 🌟 to shine, which will make me happy..

💮💮💮💮💮

Presenting to you, my new story...

"Like A seed, In search of Soil - ABHIGYA OS BY CRAZYMAHIZ"

How is the title and cover???

Did you all like it????

So, what's the story is all about...

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Prologue:

Their hearts are interconnected... Their souls are entwined... Their beats are always matched...

They are way too understanding and are madly in love with each other... His dreams and wishes, meant a lot to her... Her happiness and smile is what he wants to see always.. They are picture perfect and a wonderful example for couple goals....

But an unexpected scenario, parted them cruelly and they are separated for many years...

Years later, they met accidentally...

Will the lovers be united???

Will theirs be a happily ever after???

To know more, peep inside...