Mass Breakout

Basically inspired by Riverdale's 3x08 promo where Veronica, Toni and the rest of the cheerleading squad get seizures and when Cheryl runs to Toni's side...

-
-

She had had a headache all day but just figured she was sick. Must a been just a virus, she thought when her headache suddenly stopped. But the sound of someone falling on the ground snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Veronica!" Toni yelled as soon as she saw the raven haired girl's eyes roll to the back of her head as she fell on the floor and suddenly began to seize. She hadn't even had time to go run to Veronica before the exact same thing happened to the rest of the cheer squad.

What the hell was going on?

Then she felt the headache kick in, only this time, it was much stronger, she felt dizzy. She had heard someone call her name but their voice sounded distant, and before she knew it, everything turned black.

...

Cheryl had a weird feeling in her gut as she walked down the halls. Something told her that something just wasn't right, but she was sure why.

"So are you excited for the dance, Cher?" Josie asked with a huge smile, snapping her from her thoughts. Cheryl nodded weakly. Josie arched her eyebrows, "You okay?"

Cheryl nodded her again. "Yeah, I don't know, I just have this weird gut feeling all of a sudden and I don't know why."

"Well are you sick?" Josie asked, causing Cheryl to shake her head, no.

"No, I'm probably just nervous for the dance routine." Cheryl shrugged like it was no big deal. She knew it wasn't because she was nervous. She had had jitters before but this was an entirely different type of feeling.

Suddenly Cheryl and Josie both heard Toni scream Veronica's name. They looked at each other before rushing down the halls and making a left, where Toni's voice was heard.

A semi small crowd had formed, mostly being the cheerleaders but as soon as Cheryl and Josie saw them, they all fell to the ground. Except Toni, but Toni didn't look right. Like something was wrong. She had backed away from Veronica and the cheer squad.

"Toni!" Cheryl called out to her pink haired serpentine girlfriend. Toni looked back at her but she had looked spaced out.

Sure enough her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She, too, was having a seizure...

"Toni!" Cheryl, this time, yelled and ran over to her girlfriend's side and Josie ran over to Veronica's side.

"What the hell's going on?!" Josie asked Cheryl. Cheryl shook her head and held Toni in her lap as a few hot tears escaped her eyes. Toni was still still having a seizure but Veronica and most of the cheerleading squad had stopped.

"Veronica!" Josie looked over to see Hermione Lodge rushing over to her daughter's side, causing her to move out of the way and go by Cheryl.

But Hermione wasn't alone. Principal Weatherbee, Hiram Lodge and Penelope Blossom were by her side.

Cheryl was still crying when Toni's seizure stopped but Toni would frequently twitch. Cheryl looked up to her mother and glared at her before looking back at Toni. She had stopped twitching, thankfully.

And everyone around who had a seizure were just laying on the ground, unconscious.

It had happened again. But this time more people got injured.

"Don't worry, Ma Chérie." Cheryl whispered to Toni who was unconscious. "You're going to be fine. I'll find out whose responsible for this... and they will... pay."