Background & Info

Dean Ambrose has come unhinged. Roman's departure from WWE for the foreseeable future has pushed him over the edge. His best friend, brother was suffering and there wasn't a way for him to help not that Roman expected him too. So he took his anger out on the one person he had left in WWE. Seth Rollins. Seth's betrayal was still a rough spot for Dean to talk about so he saw his actions as justified as many would agree. He came back from an injury that cost him almost a year of his career just to help Seth get his title back. But what about Dean? He had the tag titles when he was injured. But Seth replaced him instead of honoring his "brother" he replaced him. And that fueled Dean more.

As many hated Dean Ambrose for his betrayal a few understood why he did it. One being Addison Scout. Raised by her father and uncle after her mother died when she was just a little girl. Only coming to Monday Night Raw less than a month ago she was still meeting people and learning the ropes of WWE. even with her short tenure she was quickly becoming a fan favorite earning her the name of The Angel of WWE. 
---
Addison Scout:

Age: 23Nationality: SamoanPersonality: nice, helpful

Age: 23
Nationality: Samoan
Personality: nice, helpful.curious
Signature: Superkick, Spear
Finisher: Moonsault, shooting star press