jonkyboy;)

jonkyboy;) : hey babe, we're gonna be home in about an hour. meet at the house?

you: im already here with harv:)

jonkyboy;) : oh i didnt know, what are you guys doing?

you: we just finished watching a movie. i think he wants to go live so i might dip and go to your room. i miss you lots :))))

jonkyboy;) : i miss you too, i cant wait to get home. you and me are taking a fat nap, no arguements ;)

you: sounds good to me! how was the show?

jonkyboy;) : amazing as always but im so beat, all i can think about right now is crawling into bed with you when i get home.

you: yayy i cant wait to engulf you with hugs and kisses:))))

jonkyboy;) : your acting like ive been gone for a week and its only been 2 days hahah

you: doesnt matter, i miss you and when you get home im not letting go of you. deal with it !

jonkyboy;) : okay love:) I'll see you in a few.

- after reading jacks text you layed your phone down and walked to the kitchen to get something to drink. when you opened the door you noticed that harvey was in the kitchen on instagram live. he noticed you, and moved so that you were in view of the camera as he introduced you.

"and for those who dont know this is my friend, y/n . she is a professional dancer from america and shes staying here with the roadtrip boys while shes in the UK."

you stayed downstairs and continued to entertain the viewers of harvs livestream by answering questions, joking around, and teaching harvey some new dance moves. you soon hear a car door shut signaling that the boys were finally home. you and harv both said goodbye to the viewers before ending the live and going to greet the boys.

they all walked in and you had very brief small talk before jack pulled you away and into his room. when he opened the door he dropped his things and crawled into bed. you giggled at his action but you knew he was really tired. without saying a word he rolled onto his back and opened his arms, wanting you to join him. you crawled into bed and snuggled into jack as you both fell asleep very quickly.