Kidnapped

A/N: hey guys so I am sorry if I said I was going to write a chapter last night. I am writing it tonight I am updating about 3 times today!

And the next chapter is going to be called Bruna is jealous.

Song of th chapter: wave by mr probz

(On the side bars)

------------------------

(Melenys pov)

So right after the teen choice awards I had to go back on tour. And Neymar couldn't come with me to tour. He had to go straight to Barcelona and I am in Israel right now. I didn't want to come here cause of the conditions so that's the problem.

The country is beautiful it's just I am scared anyways, Barcelona is playing tomorrow so I am supposed to go to the game and cheer of the team cause that's how I do!

Neymar Just got cleared and I am very happy because all he talked about was getting back to the game and having the ball between his feet and dribbling and ay I can't even explain, how annoyed I was!.

I am supposed to be getting ready for my concert here and then as soon as that's over fly back home to the game and after the game fly to London so I have a hectic Schedule, and if your wondering I haven't gone to Argentina yet. I am going there for my last show and Leo is coming with me.

I am about to get out of the tour bus and hop onto stage, there's a bunch of fans but security is holding them. I think that they think I am going to do back stage and do a signing I can't I have to get on a plane so I need to address that.

But before I got on to backstage and get my mic I got a text from you will never guess.

Hazza: ayy gurl were are u are u in Barcelona or London cause we need to meet up 😈✋

Me: um I am in Israel, I go to London tomorrow then maybe in the afternoon before my concert we can meet up😏 lol

Hazza: be careful out there 😔😑those people are capable of things cause of the conditions especially if your famous😘

Me: thanks but I have to go I have. Concert right now bye say hi to all the boys including niall👋💫✌️

Hazza: safe flight be careful see you tm ✌️👋

I know what your thinking why do you talk to the boys, we'll I do because there still my best-friends I wouldn't max them out of my life because of one breakup.

Neymar got kind of mad when I told him that we were a all best friendsi but he got over it. I am also supposed I meet up with danielle and Eleanor.

As soon as I snapped out of my thoughts I went onto stage.

Heyyy everybody so tonight I am going to be singing, my song we are one. It's the FIFA song but it's okay cause I love the FIFA

Here we go

Put your flags up in the sky (put them in the sky)

And wave them side to side (side to side)

Show the world where you're from

(show them where you're from)

Show the world we are one (one love, life)

Ole ole ole ola

Ole ole ole ola

Ole ole ole ola

Ole ole ole ola

When the going gets tough

the tough get going

One love, one life, one world