Taken

"Hmmm... I might hit your balls again," said Dahyun.

"Worry about your own balls," I said.

"I can't decide in which hole should I put it in," he cackled. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Stop talking like perverts, you idiots," Tzuyu hissed.

"Shush, don't mind us. You keep stroking the pussy," Dahyun teased him and I snorted with laughter.

"If you make one more dirty joke, I am going to upturn the table on your face!" Tzuyu threatened him. He didn't like to be teased.

"Tzuyu, do you wanna touch my long shaft?" Dahyun taunted him, while pointing the cue at him.

I crouched down holding my tummy, laughing hard. Tzuyu put down his pet cat whom he was stroking and lunged towards Dahyun. Dahyun dropped his cue and ran around the billiard table to escape from Tzuyu. I dragged myself farther from the table to avoid them bumping into me. Tzuyu picked up a ball from the table and threw it at Dahyun.

"Auggh," Dahyun groaned when the ball hit his shoulder.

Tzuyu caught him while he was nursing his shoulder. He held him in headlock.

"I told you to stop."

"I... am sorr- sorry," Dahyun choked up, hitting Tzuyu's arm.

Tzuyu let him go and he whizzed in a big breathe and then started laughing. His face turned red. Tzuyu went back to petting his cat.

"Let's wrap up the game for today. I'm thirsty let's go grab a drink," I said.

We went to Nabong's cafe. We were regular there. We had even befriended the owner, Im Nayeon.

"Hello, traffic lights," Nayeon noona welcomed us. She gave us the nickname 'traffic lights' because my hair was chestnut red, Dahyun's hair was blond yellow and Tzuyu's hair was green.

"We will have what we usually have, noona," Dahyun said.

"I figured," she smiled. "Take your seat."

As soon as we sat down, our six eyeballs darted and scanned the place for pretty girls.

"Chaeyoung, third table from ours. The girl in white is looking at you," Dahyun said.

I turned my head to my left to see who he meant. I saw the girl. She pretended to not look at me and hit her friend on her right. I guess she was embarrassed when our eyes met. She went on to whisper something to her friend. They stole a glance in our direction and giggled at each other.

"Doesn't look quite my type," I said.

"There you go," Nayeon placed our order on our plate. "Aren't you going to draw my portrait, Chaeyoung?"

"I will have time this weekend. Give me your picture." I pulled my coffee and donut closer.

I was good with drawing. People requested me to draw for them. I did not charge them but they always gave me something to return the favour.

We goofed around for about half an hour, talking about all the nonsense we could think of. My phone's notification went off and I read the message I just received.

"Yo, it's my lucky day," I said.

"Why?" Tzuyu and Dahyun craned their necks towards my screen to read the message.

"Someone has recharged my phone with a data pack."

"You didn't pay for it?" Tzuyu asked.

"Uh-huh, maybe someone mistakenly did it."