Chapter Two: Feathers go Flying

Preston's POV

Wow. That was so quick. Never had a girl like this. She was empty. She was like a druggy looking for another fix. Usually it's like me. I'm the one looking for it, but this time she found me. I drove her to my place. My parents were out of town for business. We ran inside the the room as she fell over on my bed.

"Before we start, promise me one thing," she says.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Do not get attached to me," she says.

"Wasn't planning on it," I laugh.

WARNING: From this point until the end of the chapter has sexual themes, if you aren't comfortable with these, don't read! You won't miss any plot points or anything. But if you like these then, you're welcome.

She bit her lip at me which caused me to go wild. I licked her neck making her groan. My tongue grazed her neck with my hot breath. She loved it. She sat up and grabbed my shirt. She flung it over her back as I started fondling with hers. I tore her shirt off throwing it to the other side of the room. We continued to kiss and grab at each other. She licked her lips as she started to lick my collarbone. She bit at my flesh as I started groaning. I pinned her head to the side licking at her delicate flesh. I nibbled it as she started moaning. I left hickies all around her chest. She proceeded to grab at my jeans pulling them off. She touched my erection over my boxers.

Fuck she's good...

She pulled her shorts off as I removed her bra. I started licking her nipples and sucking them off. She grasped my hair as I did so making me groan. I grabbed her panties tearing them off of her. The ripped my boxers from my legs as my dick sprung out. She clasped her mouth over it as she began to suck me off.

"Fuck..." I say grabbing the back of her hair and forcing more in her.

She smirked pulling away as I flipped her upside down to eat her. She was soaking for me as I did so. She moaned out in pleasure. I quickly got a condom out of my drawer and bent her over. She was on the edge of my bed with her brown hair hanging loosely. I rolled on the rubber and flipped her around. She laid on her stomach as I began to enter.

She moaned out loudly. I thrust in and out of her hard and fast. She started screaming and gripping the sheets as I came. She did too. I pulled out, tied off the condom and threw it away. She laid down on the bed.

Tia's POV

I haven't had it that good since Marina's party. I laid down as Preston laid next to me. He continued to stroke my face.

"You're amazing," he smiles.

"I know," I smiled back at him, "you weren't bad."

He smiles as he tries to hold me. I kept my distance with him. He was too tired to pay attention to his surroundings. I sigh looking at him. His hair was like wet beach sand and his skin was olive.

"So long, 'friend'."