First Seed of Hate

Violetdepravity

California

USA

Instagram; Tumblr

@violetdepravity

@violetdepravity_public

Venomous Serpent: The Beginning of it ALL
By Violetdepravity

"Richard this place is so huge, it is making me dizzy." Amille heard a foreign language along the corridors through the garden. Amille is currently taking a break, and he is having a nice cup of afternoon tea. Amille heard a familiar voice chuckle, and the same voice responded with the same foreign language.

          "Come now, do not be nervous, you will be meeting a longtime friend of mine. That person loves beauty, so just hold your head high."

The voice sound just like Richard, Amille never heard this kind of tone, a gentle and with something special in it. Richard is gentle when he speaks, but it is with hint of strictness and novelty. This time, Richard sound like— 'hmm, what is that word?' Amille got lost in his thoughts, trying to find the right word to describe Richard's way of speaking, when the couple announced their entrance.

"You look like you are in deep thought, your highness."

"Y—your h—highness?!" The girl next to Richard start babbling in a foreign language and it became hard for Amille to follow through her words. "You did not tell me that we are meeting an important person! What are you thinking?! Richard! What am I going to do?!" Then she suddenly paused, and she put both of her hands on her lips. "I think, I am going to hurl."

Amille only understood clearly the last sentence, and he cannot help it but laugh at her unending gestures. That seems made her more bashful and hid herself behind Richard. "Ha ha ha, Richard, where did you found this girl? She is full of personality yet reserved; no, that is not the word, timid, right! She is too timid! Ha ha ha ha."

"She has her own circumstances, but that is what made her who she is." Richard said with out blinking an eye, in a strict yet gentle tone.

"Wow, I am surprise! Richard Watsen, that stoned personality of yours is making those words too cringy." Amille stood from his seat and moved forward to the couple. "Let me see," Amille peeking behind Richard.

The five-foot girl, clenched Richard's shirt when she saw Amille bending forward to have a better look at her.

"Hmmm, so tiny, I heard the people at the East are shorter than the average height here at the West, but I could not believe that they are this small." Because the girl is so timid, she is making herself smaller, probably hoping that Amille will avert his gaze from her. Amille cannot help it but comment about her height first. Amille heard Richard gathering his breath and said.

"There are quite plenty of tall people at the East too, there are just few regions that are genetically smaller than average, so that means not all Easterners are small." The sharpness on Richard's eyes, twitch a nerve on Amille's back.

Amille stood straight and put both of his hands on his sides, "I know that! I am just kidding."

However, Richard shows of not letting this go, "you should not let out such an uneducated remark, you are a king, what you say become an absolute, and it will not be a good example for our people. Your words are power! The people will always believe you are right!" Richard started nagging Amille seriously.

"Why is that matter? There is only the three of us here, cut me some slack, when nobody is looking." Amille is starting to get annoyed, though he does not mind, Richard sounding like a nagging mother, is a good experience for this lonely king. Amille return his gaze to the girl, and he was surprised of the girl's amazement of Richard's educated nag. Her eyes widened, and it became easier to get a good look at her face. Unable to contain his excitement, Amille pushed Richard aside, and then grabbed the girl's head. "Whoah! What is this?!"

"Amille!" Richard was surprised by the king's sudden gesture. The girl was so petrified by the sudden actions of the king, she stood frozen with her eyes wide open.

"Richard her eyes! It is the lightest irises I have seen! How is this possible?" Amille moved around the girl's head to get a better look of her eyes. "Her hair is so dark in color yet her eyes do not contain any dark pigment, her eyes look like those big snowflakes we get during the winter storms!"

The girl started looking pale, and her eyes are going out of focus from being scared of the king's rough actions, however, that did not stop Amille from his amusement.

"Whoah! Silancans' skin is so smooth and fine, how is that possible? Is it the difference between the weather or the food being consumed in their country? And wow! Their hair is so thick—"

"Alright, that is enough!" Before Amille knows it, Richard is behind him, and grabbed both of Amille's palms. "You are scaring Shori."

The girl's leg gave out and she is now cowering on the ground. "Oh! That must be the famous Eastern sit! Whoah! How can they bend their joints like that?! Richard look!"

"Yes, yes, your highness, please calm down and have a seat." Richard trying to assess the situation and gently pushing the king back to his seat.

"Oh, come on, Richard, let me appreciate the beauty of the people that is beyond my country." The King started pouting, but fixing himself on his comfortable garden couch, and not giving any signs of standing up again. Amille thought, 'I will let it go for today.' Amille then watched the couple from the distance, Richard is supporting the girl to stand from the ground, and seems like the girl is trying to recover from the shock.

Amille continued to watch the couple, 'she has a normal face,' in Amille's opinion. 'Silancans are naturally beautiful people, they have small stature, and small round face. Unlike Victorians and Canlurens' image, that have a strong built and oval face, oops, Richard said not to give definite description by race. However, this girl, her eyes spiced up her whole being. It is like looking at a big dark colored clam shells with a big two shining very fine white pearls inside.'

"So, her name is Shori, huh?" Amille chuckled in amusement, "her name in the language of Silancans, but the meaning is victory which is Victoria country strongly hold as it's meaning, and ironically, she is currently standing on Canluren's land." Amille fixated his gaze on the girl, which made Richard uncomfortable and held the girl's shoulder tighter. "It feels like a premonition, don't you think, Richard."

Richard clench his other hand unto a fist. Amille did not miss that, and thought, 'do not worry Richard, I will make sure that you will still hold unto those shoulders, together with me, we can have lots of fun from now on.'