Season 2 EPISODE 1

Wendy POV :

In my eyes , she is always like an elder sister .
Its near to impossible for me to fall for someone whom I treat like an elder sister.
Hoping that we could stay as a friend or siblings .

Irene POV :

There is no way of me thinking of her as my first priority.

I'm normal.

__________________________
* Knock- Knock ...*

*Just right before Irene reaches the door knob, the door was opened widely by Seulgi. *

Seulgi : " It's time to change your bandage. "

* Irene walks back to her bed and get seated. Preparing to get her bandage to be changed. While Seulgi preparing the necessary aids.*

* Seulgi gently took off the bandage from Irene's knee cap.*

Irene : " Gomanwo ~ "

Seulgi : " It's ok, it's my duty to take charge of this. "

* Irene smiles after hearing. *

Seulgi : " Look it's better now ! It's going to dry soon. You'll be back with your flawless milky skin again."

* Seulgi uses alcohol swab to clean up Irene's wound gently.*

*The slight prick sensation, tingles Irene's sensory nervous system.*

Irene : " Ouch .. "

(said Irene as she frowns)

Seulgi : " Mianhae . "

* Seulgi looks up at Irene as she said so. Then after, Seulgi take initiative to blow Irene's wound gently as she swipe the alcohol swap onto the wound.*

* After swiping off the wound and drying it. Seulgi apply Betadine , an antiseptic solution around the wound. And again blowing the wound gently.*

* Throughout the cleaning process. Irene did not took her eyes off from Seulgi whom is patiently treating her wound.*

Seulgi : " Done . "

* Seulgi ended after giving a final wrap on Irene's wound cleaning.*

Irene : " Gomanwo for cleaning it for me everyday. *

(Said as Irene smile brightly at Seulgi. )

Seulgi : " Ah ~ its ok as long as you can have your fast recovery. "

* Seulgi smiles at Irene. That charismatic and sweet smile captivates Irene's attention.*

* Seulgi stands up and reaches out her hand towards Irene. *

Seulgi : " Come lets go out. I'll treat you some food for lunch before our vocal practice. "

* Irene smiles brightly. Without much hesitation, she accept Seulgi's offer by placing her hand onto Seulgi's palm. *

* As soon as they are leaving the dorm and out for lunch. They bump into Joy and Yeri whom are walking towards the main entrance of the building. *

Yeri : " Hey ! "

Joy : " Where are you guys going ?"

Seulgi : " We are heading out for lunch before the vocal lesson."

Yeri : " Awww only both of you ? "

Irene : " Do you guys wanna tag along ? "

Joy : " Nope its ok we both have eaten .. "

Seulgi : " Where is Wendy ? "

Joy : " She claimed that she was busy earlier. I'm not sure what she's up to."

Yeri : " I think you guys should get going, or else you won't have time to eat. Seulgi dont eat too much you will burp alot during the lesson. "

Seulgi : " AHAHAHAH alright alright."

*Seulgi reach her hand towards Irene and leading Irene towards the place*

Yeri : " Luckily, Wendy didn't see this. Or else I will smell too much of jealousy ... "

Joy : " What has it got to do with Wendy eoni ? "

Yeri : " Ahhh yeah you weren't with us during the Thailand trip .. You missed alot of stories .. But I'll tell you later ."

* Looking confused, Joy tag along with Yeri walking towards the lift. *