Isaac's Surprise Birthday Party!

Maddie's POV -The next Morning-

I felt Isaac's arm wrap around me so I turned to face him and cuddled. "Hai!" He said in his morning voice making me laugh. "Morning Birthday boy!" I said then kissed him. "Billy wants food!" He said in his Billy voice after I pulled away making me laugh. "I'll make you some pancakes!" I said and his eyes lit up. I laughed and got out of bed, then ran down to the kitchen. Waffles for Cierra and Pancakes for everyone else. Isaac rushed down and hugged me from behind. "I'LL TAKE OVER!!" Beth said rushing in. "Okay fine!" I laughed and Isaac carried me to the couch. I turned on the TV and the Doctor Who theme came on.

"I HEAR THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE!!" Jordan, Cierra, and Gabby yelled then ran down, and jumped onto the other couch. "Doctor Who marathon!!" Isaac exclaimed. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!" Maxy yelled coming down then jumped over the couch and sat next to Isaac. They both fist bumped and did some weird hand shake. I looked to Gabby who had the same expression I did. "Okay then!" We both laughed at once then continued watching Doctor Who making Jords and Isaac laugh. Then after we all ate Jords gave me the look. I smiled and turned to Isaac. "Isaac want to go somewhere? The fair is open today!" I suggested.

"Okay I'll go get ready!" He said then ran upstairs. Then about 2 minutes later Isaac came down wearing a Bow Ties are Cool hoodie, a beanie, and some jeans. Wow I've never seen him wear that before but okay! "LETS GO!!" He exclaimed. "Okay! Okay!" I laugjed grabbing my phone then heading out the door with Isaac. We walked to the fair with are hands locked together. We finally got there and played games. After that some fans came up to us and asked 'are you two dating' or 'Happy Birthday Isaac' then we went on a couple rides.