The Room.

John's Pov.

I heard the door to the closed off room I was in open and a middle aged man with strawberry blonde hair and beautiful hazel that were hidden behind a pair of round glasses with orange lenses.

"Hey John. My name is Tom O'Grady, I'm the lead investigator of this case of yours and I am here to learn what happened and how you ended up in this situation. Do you think you could tell me what happened?" The officer or Tom as I now know asked me as he opened up a small note book with a black pen in his right hand as he looks over at me.

I stayed quiet for a few minutes before speaking in a soft voice, it cracking and breaking halfway through speaking. "Y-Yes..Y-Yes..I...Ca-Can.." I told him as I looked up into eyes, quick to notice his hand with the pen in it clench tightly, his knuckles turning white when he sees my face. The reason why he did that was probably because of all the bruises and cuts I had all over my body, a black eye and bruised lip decorated on my face.

He soon took a deep breath in and then out before speaking up again. "Alright, lets start with you and your friend Steven Lopez, right? What were you two doing that day you were kidnapped?" He asked me as he tapped the top of the pen so he could write down what I was about to tell him.

I chuckled softly thinking back to what happened and how I watched my best friend get killed right in front of me by my own Lover, Anthony.

"Where should I start...? I guess it all started on March 20, 5 years ago..." I said, My stutter now completely gone as I trailed off from my sentence as I look up towards the ceiling light.