General Headcanons with Kuroo Tetsurou

Anonymous asked: can i get nsfw hcs for fem!s/o and kuroo? thanks~

Suuuuure you can~! Everyone loves Cat Daddy~! Thanks for requesting! -Admin Satori <3

Kuroo Tetsurou:

(He is NOT a sex god guys) Ultra dork, but really good at making you beg for him.

He prefers you going down on him, but doesn't say no to you sitting on his face and letting him make you see stars with his mouth. Please pull on his hair, too, that tingling sensation goes straight to his cock.

Sex with him is never boring, he's always cracking jokes or making teasing remarks and they always make you laugh no matter the content. He's very nervous, so he'll use these jokes to make fun of his own mishaps so that he doesn't completely ruin the mood

Even through his jokes, he'll be teasing you nonstop so that you're begging for him to touch you properly or even kiss you where you're wanting it most.

He LOVES when you ride him, he likes to reach up and play with your breasts as you bounce on his cock, and he loves when you face your back to him and he gets to slap your ass and watch him disappear inside you

He's pretty kinky sometimes. He likes to tie you up suddenly and make it so that you're shaking with overstimulation. His whole demeanor will change if you call him "daddy" or "captain", you won't be able to walk straight (or at all if you do it right) the next day and he'll have to carry you everywhere.

He really likes to have sex in public places, too. He lives off the thrill of being possibly caught. But he'll only take this risk if you've been teasing him heavily before then. (He'll show you who's boss ;D)

"Tetsu, we can't! Not here~..... ah~"

"Shhhh, kitten.... You've got to be quiet or they'll hear us...."

"Then why don't we do this ah~- at home? Hah~."

"You just.... *grunt* looked too good in that lingerie..... *groan* You know better than to tease me like this, kitten. What a bad girl, teasing me like this." (Nobody can tell he had sex since his hair is always messy lmao)

If you offer to let him use toys on you, he won't mind and will try it out, but feels like he could do better than some revolving/vibrating plastic. So he'll usually toss it to the side and do a much better job with his own body.

Please give him a blow job under the table, it's been a fantasy of his ever since he hit puberty (what a nerd) and do everything in your power to make him lose composure to whoever he's talking to (make him suffer like he makes you suffer in the bedroom lmao)

If you don't wanna blow him in public, you can always make it easier and just give him a handjob instead, that way it'll be less obvious, they'll just think you're holding his hand under the table.

He's W E A K for locker room sex. Post or Pre game, it doesn't matter to him! He loves being able to push you against the cold lockers and just drive into you and hear you moaning his name and hearing it echo back. (Fuck him after a win and you'll have him catering to you as thanks :D)