Connection

Hey guys thanks for your support and reading my story.

An announcement is made for the concert.They have only 2 days left.

Everyone is busy preparing for their convert.Ragini is still not comfortable with it and expresses it to Naina while Sanskar overhears them.Dhruv is angry with her for not being able to perform as only two days are left.Ragini gets upset by his behavior and leaves from there.

She was sitting on the bench worried about hwe practice.Just then she hears someone singing...

Maula……
Mere Maula Maula Mere Maula
Maan Matwala Kyun Hua Hua Re
Maan Maula Maula Mere Maula
Mere Maula(Sanskar turns around singing with his guitar and goes towards her while she is shocked)

Kis Taraf Hai Asmaan
Kis Taraf Zameen
Khabar Nahi Khabar Nahi
Ooohhhh
Jab Se Aaya Hai Sanam
Mujhko Khud Ki Bhi Khabar Nahi
Khabar Nahi
Hoooohhh
Hosh Gul Sapno Ki Mein Bandhu Gull
Aankh Kab Khuli
Khabar Nahi Khabar Nahi(He looks at her while singing ans she is lost in him)

Jaane Kab Kahan Kaise
Tere Ho Gaye Kaise
Hum To Sochte Hi Reh Gaye
Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya
Mere Khawaab Dil Sansein
Mil Ke Kho Gaye Aise
Tujko Dekh Ke Aisa To Kai Baar Ho Gaya
Tu Kahe Dil Yeh Tera Hi Rahe
Aur Kya Kahun
Khabar Nahi Khabar Nahi(He takes her to dance with him..He twills her around and she dances with him getting lost in some other world.They have an eye lock)

Aayega Woh Is Intezaar Mein(Ragini starts to sing abd he smiles.)
Ud Chala Dil Wahan, Sapne Jahan Mein Janu
Lagta Hai Woh Mere Kareeb Hai
Aisa Kyun Hai Magar,Dhunde Nazar Beqabu
Hosh Gul Sapno Ki Mein Bandhu Gull
Aankh Kab Khuli
Khabar Nahi Khabar Nahi
Hoo…(She continues to sing with him and is lost.She forgets that she hated music)

Oooohhooo
Kis Taraf Hai Asmaan
Kis Taraf Zameen
Khabar Nahi Khabar Nahi(HW continues)

Mere Maula Maula Mere Maula
Maan Matwala Kyun Hua Hua Re
Maan Maula Maula Mere Maula
Mere Maula(While singing together...she was about to slip and he holds her hand and pulls her.)

They are so close to each other.They both stare each other lovingly.Just then Ragini realises her position and suddenly moves away.She leaves from genre without even saying anything.Sanskar is also shocked at his own behavior."Whats wrong with me"He thinks.

Ragini sings perfectly after that and Dhruv is impressed with her.He compliments her.Naina asks her as to how did she get motivation and from whom.She thinks about Sanskar.Naina teases her and she gets angry.She tells her that she was just joking and she got serious.Ragini thinks that Sanskar gave her courage.

She goes to Sanskar but he was not there.She looks for him and then she finds his wallet which was lying down.She picks it up and a picture falls down.

She picks up the photo and is shocked to see their childhood pic.She gets all the flashbacks of them.When Sanskar cane she felt weird.He changed her opinion for music.She is also upset.He comes there and she hides the pic.

He asks her the reason for coming there.She makes excuses and leaves from there."How weird she can be.I helped her and she didnt even have the courtesy to say thanks.He says and Aliya comes there.She asks him what's wrong with him.He also thinks the same.He avoids her but she tells him that she wants to say something to him and asks him to come to some place at night.He tries to refuse at first but she forces him to agree by taking Ragini's name and he agrees.

Ragini breaks down thinking about her past.She falls down on road and cries.She thinks her past has come back again to haunt her.She sobs badly.Naina tries to call her but she doesn't pick her call.

Flashback starts...

Two small kids(maybe 11-12 age)are seen playing guitar and singing together.An aged woman comes there and takes both of them inside.She also compliments them.

They all have food together.It is revealed that the two kids are Ragsan.That woman is Sanskar's mother.She is fond of Ragini.She pampers her like hee daughter while Sanskar is jealous of their bond and always complains about it.

Ragini was a orphan and she had no one except Sanskar and his mother.She was his classmate and used to come there often.Sanskar had only his mother as his father had left them.Ragini had a passion for music which she had hidden from everyone and Sanskar found it one day.He forces her to sing with him.They used to win every competition in their school.They were the best singers of their school.

They both changed their names after they got separated.

After few days...

Sanskar looks for Ragini but he doesn't find her anywhere.He then goes to his room where he hears his mom shout.He gets shocked as he sees Ragini sitting there with a blood knife and crying while his mother is dead.He shouts..He calls his neighbours for help.They take her to the hospital but shes dead.

Sanskar accuses Ragini for murdering his mother.She cries saying she dudbr do anything.She asks him to trust her but he asks her to go away from him.Police arrests Ragini.She still cries asking him to trust her.He tells her that he hates her now nd never wants to see her face as he only had his mother.

After few years Ragini was released and she went to a hostel where she found Naina..They became very good friends since then but she doesn't know anything about her past.

Flashback ends...

"Why did u come back???Why did he change his name as well??She cries thinking about him.She left music due to him.She shouts..She thinks if he hated her then why does he still have their childhood pic.She decides to confront him.

Aliya takes Sanskar to some place which is decorated with flowers.He asks her about all this.She shocks him by proposing to him.She tells him that she loves him since she met him.But never said.She now feels jealous when someone else gets close to him.He gets shocked by all this.He gets flashbacks about his childhood with Ragini and he tells her that he thinks of her as a good friend only and nothing else.They are a group and sge. should respect that.

He explains to her that he does not believe in love and has no such feelings towards her.He tries to go away and she questions him by asking if he likes Ragini.

He yells at her by saying there's nothing as such and he has had enough of her nonsense.She always misunderstood him.He leaves from there.She gets heartbroken and breaks everything.She cries and thinks to teach Ragini a lesson.

Rohan gets shocked after knowing what Aliya did.He asks her if she's okay.What was the need for all this.He tries to explain her but she doesn't listen to him and is determined to do something to Ragini.

Precap:Concert day is finally here and Ragini is determined to win and make Band of three especially Sanskar lose.

So how was it?I hope you are liking it.This story only has few chapters.

Kindly do vote🌟 and comment.