Prologue

The guards checked the battlefield for survivors, Lunette was admist the dead. Seeing the warrior's chest rise with air the guards took her back to the palace and to safety while the honorable dead were to be mummified as heroes. The enemies who were still alive were placed in jail and waited for their deaths. Lunette was taken her room and the Healing Priestess Isis (not the goddess) was keeping an eye on her. After two days the hidden queen woke up with a burning pain in her stomach.

She felt sick and Isis handed her a bucket which was quickly filled with vomit from the queen's stomach. Lunette's body hurt and she felt disgusting, but she wondered how she was alive. Isis lead Lunette to the bathroom and had two servants help her bath, Lunette let her mind wonder off as she began to feel better. She was dressed in a pure purple dress (above) asked for something that would light for her stomachache. When the women left the room a knock came from the other side and Lunette turned to see Atem walking into the room. He looked around and then spotted Lunette. Atem smiled at her, with Lunette smiling back. Atem closed the door behind him and quickly walked up to Lunette and pulled her into a crushing hug. The queen tried not to cry but couldn't stop her tears from burning her eyes.

"Oh, Lunette, I thought I lost you." Atem said, pulling out of the hug.

"I'm just as surprised as you are." Lunette said. "I should be dead."

"But you're not, my love." Atem smiled pressing there foreheads together. Over the next few hours Lunette told Atem who she really was why she was at his kingdom in the first place. Atem was shocked to learn the fate of her kingdom and her people, but he still loved her. He held onto her hand as he asked her one thing that she wasn't expecting.

"Queen Lunette of Karén, will you be my queen and wife?"

Lunette didn't even pause to think and quickly answered, "Yes. Yes! Yes, yes!"

Seto and the rest of the court didn't believe that Lunette was the Queen from the Kingdom of the Gods. So Lunette lead them to the remains of her now ruined home, the only building that was still standing was the palace. The queen lead the group through the halls and to the Chamber of the Queens, where each and every Queen was recorded. To say they were shocked was an understatement, the court believed Lunette now. 

Lunette found her crown in her shoulder bag and it thankfully undamaged. The queen rode back to Atem's kingdom with on his mare double with the king himself. After all her story was soon to change for the second time. A Royal Wedding was held a week later the guest list had many other nobles and royals, even commoners on it.

It was quiet the grand spectical Lunette's dress was of the finest make, brass shoulderguards hidding the scar and dress straps. Her blue cape was added to remind others of her deeds and selfless nature. Her hair had pearls around the crescent buns and ribbons lacing the tails in a twisted braid. Her crown sat delicately on her head as if it was made of glass, the bright gold shined in the midday sunlight.

Lunette thought of the princesses that were on the guest list and how they would try to come onto Atem. Especially one named Tea, Gods she would be in for a world of hurt. Mana and Lunette didn't like that girl one bit, (Mana told Lunette about Tea and what she had tried to do before) some of the other royals were just kiss asses. The bride was nervous but knew she didn't have anything to worry she had friends and guards to support her through this. She walked down the aisle without a problem, with Mana stood at her left and Heba stood at Atem's right. The wedding went perfectly with the new queen being given respect and praise from her people.

The other kings and queens conglrauted the newlyweds, and some just tried to be suck-ups. It was Princess Tea showed up  with Mana giving the pair a heads up. Tea walked up to the two with a fake smile. Atem and Lunette put on a fake smile as well.

"Hello Atem." Tea greeted.

Atem let formalities pass this one time.

"Hello Princess Tea." Atem greeted.

Tea turned her attention to Lunette's.

"Who is this?" Tea asked with a bit of anger in her voice.

Atem's eyes slit in anger.

"This would be my wife, Lunette. Lunette this is Princess Tea of Romania." Atem said, trying to hid his anger.

"Nice to meet you princess." Lunette greeted, hiding her anger as well.

"As nice to meet you." Tea said, having a fake smile.

Right off the bat, she didn't like her when Mana explained her. Now she is just disgusted by her and her appearance of how she acted towards people. Tea turned her attention to Atem.

"See you later, Atem." Tea said seductively.

"In your dreams." Atem thought.

Tea gave them one more smile and walked away. Lunette growled and glared at the direction Tea left.

"I want to hit her so bad." Lunette growled.

"I know. I want to do the same." Atem agreed.

"I'll make her wish she never put her eye on you." Lunette told Atem.

"I know you will. I'd love to see that." Atem chuckled.

Lunette was offered a cup of wine by Seto as an offer for her welcome home. She happily took the wine and laughed at some of his stories he told his new cousin-in-law. Seto was happy that Lunette was his cousin's wife and a protective queen. Tea suddenly tripped, spilling her wine all over Lunette's wedding dress.

Isis escorted both women out of the throne room, Lunette would need to change her dress. Tea was just an all around ass to Lunette but she couldn't get the king to fall when he already had. Later at dinner Lunette excused herself saying that she didn't feel well, her stomach felt like it was filled with hot rocks and sand. Isis examined her queen and confirmed that Lunette was pregnant but the gender was yet to be prodicted by a bary and a emer seed. (A-N: a barly seed is for a boy and a emer seed is for a girl, trust me I checked.)

Lunette was expecting a daughter and she was already at least three moons along.  Lunette went to her husband's chambers and paced about she was happy but also uneasy of what Atem would say. Should he be happy sad or even angry? She had no clue but her mind was torturing her. Tea found the royal chambers with Mana chasing after the princess and yelling in anger.

This was a red flag to the new wife Mana only got angry when someone insulted a friend or a royal. Tea bust into the royal chambers and slapped Lunette across the face, Mana's expression went from angry to shocked. Lunette grabbed Tea's hand tightly causing her joints to pop, making the princess whimper in pain. The Queen's were ablaze and wanted to kill the girl but spared her a goddess' wrath. Letting go of the girl's hand Tea ran out of the room crying like a baby, Lunette suddenly felt faint and Atem was rounding the corner with Seto as Mana shouted, "Lunette!"

The queen was caught by her husband as he asked what happened and Mana explained her point from things just a minute before. Both cousins were pissed off to no end and Isis came to tell them of the child Lunette was carrying. Atem's anger disappeared at the news of an heir and of how soon it would. Lunette's queenly duties were limited but she used most her spare time among the servants and other females of the palace. Before everyone knew it a whole 9 and a half moons (months) had passed and a little girl a princess was born.