Chapter 3

Chaeyoung POV

After a long hour of laughing and teasing,the members stopped and finally got serious.I sat on a chair from the kitchen figuring how to talk to Mina again.Was she really jealous or it was just me?I don't know this feelings got me imagining things.

Jihyo snapped her fingers in front of me to let me out of my thinking zone.

"Don't over think it okay?"she said and smiled."Here I have something so you can go to her,we are making a camp as part of our vacation tomorrow.So go tell Mina about it.We only gonna be there one night so don't over pack neither."she said and patted my shoulder.

"Sure thing captain"I stood up and did like a shoulder.She chuckled and I did too."also,thank you very much"I whispered to her ear.

"No problem,anything for my ship...I mean your friendship"she winked at me and walked away laughing.

I went to Mina's room and I'm getting nervous.I mean I know what to say but what if I don't say it correctly?What if I fuck up things?You know what let's think positive,we are gonna make it.

I knocked the door twice.

"Come in!"she screamed and I followed.

"Mina,Jihyo unnie told me to tell you about tomorrow."I said kind of shy of what could she response.

"Why didn't she came to tell me?"she questioned and I got a little frozen.

I stopped for a sec and process what I was about to say.

"Oh uh,she was doing something so she told me to the favor"I simply answered and sat in her bed.

"Okay"she answered kind of annoyed.

"Well the thing is we are going on a one day camp tomorrow so she said to not over pack."I said looking at the ground.

"Okay,I'll do.You can leave-"

"One more thing"I interrupted her.

"Fine,what's up"she said once again annoyed.

"Are you still mad at me?"I said looking down touching my hands.

"What do you think?"she responded

"Yes?"I said

"That's your answer,now leave"she quickly said.

"Wait but tell me why"I said and sat un front of her pouting.She tried to hide her smile but it was useless,I'm too cute.

"Ahh,why are you so cute!"she said frustrated.See,I told you.

"Minari unnie,tell me why are you mad at me"I said in aeygeo.

"First don't call me unnie,makes me feel old and you know that.Second I won't tell you"she said and grabbed her phone.I hatched it from her hands and try to hide it behind me."Hey give it back!"she screamed trying to grab her phone.

"Not until you tell me!"I kept hiding it and she finally gave up.

"Fine!I was jealous okay?You are right.Now give it back"She folded her arms and started blushing like crazy.

"You?Jealous?Oh my god"I teased and she was so red."My little ketchup"I kissed her cheek and ran out of the room to my room still with her phone.

"SON CHAEYOUNG,GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE YOU LITTLE TIGER!!"she screamed and hide on the closet of my room.

I can hear footsteps going inside my room.She received a message from her phone,luckily it was on vibrate.I took a look and...what?