Later that night

BAZ

For the second (not consecutive) time this night, Snow's mouth catches me by surprise.

I think I might be even more startled this time, I truly wasn't expecting him to kiss me again – not so soon at least.

He has one hand in the back of my neck and the other one holding my jaw carefully, making sure I won't turn away from him. I won't. Ever.

At first, he was just pressing his lips against mine. Hardly. Possessively. But now, his tongue is inside my mouth. All inside my mouth. He is rovingmy mouth. Slowly; he is everywhere inside it. Licking. Feeling. Tasting.

I feel his tongue rousing mine. I feel his long fingers holding my face. Simon Snow is kissing me slowly.

Crowley!

SIMON

Baz is so soft.

His skin is soft, his hair is soft, his mouth is soft. Everything is soft.

Except for his jawline. It feels sharp and strong against my hand. I hold his chin a little higher as I keep deepening my tongue inside his mouth. (He tastes good). I wonder how I never noticed these things about him.

Well, I guess I did notice the part about "sharp".

And the part about "strong", too.

Baz had always been sharp and strong. It was what made him so annoying. So unreachable.

Ever since we met, Baz had seem as if he was above me in so much levels.

I knew he believed he was above me, but he literally was. Smarter, better looking, much wealthier. Even more than that, he was just so confident and perfectly "in control". All while looking so damn posh and naturally graceful. (He had always been graceful, too). I remember seeing him walking around Watford through the years. His movements were always so smooth, even when he was playing football. I usually watched him during the matches. Seeing him running and taking the ball for himself while I wondered how on earth he could move his legs so swiftly.

In resume, he was the exact opposite to me in all senses.

He was out of my league since the very beginning.

But now, he's putting his hands on my back as I kiss him.

He is here now, with me.

And he is vulnerable, I can see him vulnerable. And he is letting me into it. I jam my face into his as I push my tongue up to his throat. He gasps. He actually gasps. Loudly. I can't help but smile and giggle a bit.

"What?" he asks as he recovers his breath. His cheeks are all reddish, I can't tell if it is for the blood of the doe he just sucked or if he is actually blushing.

"Nothing", I say, grinning. "It's just... what was it that you were saying about not wanting to snog your halfwit roommate?"

"Shut up, Snow", it's his only answer before he puts his hand in the back of my head and pushes me in for another kiss.

BAZ

This one hell of a kisser imbecile! I swear that if I wasn't enjoying this so bloody much then I would curse his mouth shut.