Part 1

(Flash back)

"It was only a joke. I can't believe you listen to me. Your so stupid Nova!," I sat in a pile of flowers that my "friends" picked out. A girl sat right by me. Weeping in tears. 

"Are you alright?", I asked. She turned to me and nodded. A boy came and picked her up. Then they left.

"Boys go." There she was, my best "friend". The boys went inside and she went to sit next to me. "Hey Nov are you alright?" I smiled and nodded. She opened my hand and put a piece of bubble gum in the center of my palm. "I'm going back inside." Before I could say anything she got up and left.

Inside was a note. She 'tricked' me. I laughed. 

I picked up two flowers and went to my secret place. I placed the flowers into my broken vase. I watched the clock tick. And tick again. It was 2:15. My favorite time. I broke the back of my tiny hut. It reveled the sidewalk and the highway. I ran toward the road. Bam. I 'broke'.

(End of flash back)

"Hello. Are you awake?" It was a women. I didn't respond. In the background was screaming. Buzz Buzz. I looked over. A bee has landed on my arm. I look back at the women, she was killed. Bam. I 'broke'.

----------

"Miss wake up." I shot up. It was forest. I walked. Found a child. "Mama please come back." Boom. I blinked and she disappeared. Blood was leading into the forest. A family portrait was floating by. It was a child and her parents. I moved. It caught on fire. Faded into ashes. I look up and kept on walking. Bam. 'I broke'.

--------

"1 2 3 4 5."

"6 7 8 9."

" 10 11 12."

Bam. I 'broke.'