Moments

Hey Heroes and welcome to my new mindful and mental health book of poetry! I was inspired to start this book when I found the joy in a moment of simply looking at the ripples water can make. As I did this, I found myself thinking of hardly a thing and before I knew it, five minutes, than ten had past, and afterwards I couldn't help but smile and begin to find more and more beauty in the simple things that we often forget to acknowledge.

What do you find beautiful, that you might forget to "tune in" to sometimes? What do you find relaxing? How are you mindful in every day life? I'm a normal human being who often forgets to be mindful with the simple things, but I do also know how beneficial it can be!

So comment away and let me know your thoughts and feelings on this because I'd love to hear them! With all of that being said, welcome and thank you for reading, now, onto the poems.

Moments

The water reflects my passions, the sky reflects my dreams, reminding me, of the moments, we forget to see.

The trees portray the air around, the sun shines on life's dark, and every single Blade of grass, helps to ignite the spark.

A spark that grows, when we remember, daily to tune in, and soon we'll see, how vibrantly, we can glow from within.