CH:1..ANASTASIA MARCELINE

Anastasia was a young 21 y/o with a tedious life. Her mother Queen Adelaide would force her to always act like a princess and be like a princess since Anastasia was a Rebellious, impish, playful little girl.
Her Mother would tell her that now she had became an adult and that she  needed to stop being a 7 y/o. Anastasia never wanted to grow up and live while she was young. She hated being a princess. She longed to go outside alone in the big world and explore it. Oh how she wishes do go outside and live as a poor girl, yeah a poor girl or a baker and feel how it was like to be poor. She never wanted to be a princess but wanted to be herself. She planned to sneek out more than hundred of times but that wasn't gonna work out since the security was highly raised in order to protect Anastasia. All she always dreamed of was going put, having adventure etc.
Queen Aledaide: You will soon have to Marry... you can't live like this. You are 21 y/o princess so stop being so childish.
Now all Queen Aledaide cared about was her standards and money, She was abounding,ungracious and dominant.
But her daughter wasn't a bit like her
She was charming, amiable, kind, graceful and gentle. Although she was rich she never bragged about her standards or money.
________________________________

CH:1 FINISHED...