THIRTEEN

So only 4 more episode till season 4

So only 4 more episode till season 4. And that's when most of the fun begins.

 And that's when most of the fun begins

^^Rosie's POV^^

After some well deserved sleep, the next morning when I got up and made my way to school where everyone was getting ready for the decade dance which surprisingly was the roaring twenties, which I have to guess was Rebekah's idea, not Caroline's. Caroline would freak when she finds out about the change of the dance.

I made my way to the gym because Rebekah messaged me about meeting her there, and I have no idea why. When I got to the gym, everyone was getting everything ready with Rebekah yelling out orders like it was her job, when she turned around she saw me and smiled as she made her way towards me. "Rosie, dear. Happy to see your here," she said to me.

"What did you want to see me about, Bekah," I asked her. "I wanted to know how you would feel about maybe singing some songs at the decade dance," Rebekah answered back, "I know how terrible you felt about not being able to perform at Homecoming, so I wanted to make it up to you."

"Uh, yeah, sure. The group will happy we have a second chance to perform," I said to her. "Did my brother stop by to see one the other day," Rebekah asked me. "Klaus, yeah he did. Why?" I replied back. "He planned on leaving town but that plan got shut down," she answered back. "Why did it get shut down," I asked her.

"The scooby gang has a stake that can kill us, so we have to wait to get them all before we can leave, or Klaus can," Rebekah answered me. "How do you know it even will," I asked her. "They killed Finn, but he just didn't die, his entire vampire bloodline died along with him. So now they have to find out which line their from, so that they can kill Klaus, or tried to," Rebekah said to her. "But what if they are from his bloodline, then they can't him or they die along with," I replied back to her.

"Their trying to do that now, they want to kill Klaus for everything his done to them. But if they do, their's still one person they care about that dies along with him," Rebekah replied back. "Who?" I asked. "Tyler, Klaus turned him into a hybrid, his blood changed him. If Klaus dies so does Tyler," Rebekah explained.