Chapter 5; Separate Times

"We are going to play a game. You are going to guess your lines." An interviewer told Sandra and Keanu in an interview of their latest movie. "Who wants to go first?"

"Keanu!" Sandra immedently said after the interviewer asked the question.

"I've heard relationship's based on intense experiences never work." Keanu looked over at Sandra.

"We'll have to base it on sex." Sandra said to jog his memory.

"Speed." Keanu answered correctly.

"What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?" The interviewer said challenging Keanu. Keanu had time to think.

"Um. The Matrix."

"This is it, life will never be better, or sweeter than this." The interviewer said.

"Um." Keanu had difficulty on this line. "Oh!" He gleamed. "Sweet November."

"Oh I saw that movie!" Sandra chimed in. "I was crying my eyes out at the end." Keanu laughed.

"When something happens to you that hasn't happened before, don't you at least have to find out what it is?"

"Something's Gotta Give."

"Last one. I know you have been seeing someone else."

"Oh. Unbreakable Love." He said.

"Sandra, it's your turn." The interview notified.

"Oh, I'm so bad at this." Sandra warned.

"I wish for you to leave my domicile now." He said.

"Um. Demolition Man."

"No, I'm lookin' for your brain." The interviewer said.

"Two We-. Wait no! It's Two If By Sea."

"I'm having the worst damn day in my whole damn life."

"28 Days."

"Zip it, or I'll come up there and zip if for ya." The interviewer asked Sandra.

"Um." Sandra thought. "Hmm." Sandra pondered. "Uh. Wait why don't I know this?!" Sandra looked at Keanu. She mouthed the words 'help.' He said. "Oscar winning movie."

"Oh!" Sandra's eyes lit up. "The Blind Side."

Sandra and Keanu went to more interviews for their movie. But at the end of everything, Keanu and Sandra didn't see each other.

A year later, Keanu called Sandra. "Sandy, what are you doing tonight?"

"Um. Just watching Oscar nominated movies."

"Are you alone?" He asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Want to come over?"

"Yeah." She said.

Keanu heard a knock on the door. H ran to the door. He opened the door. "Hi!" She exclaimed. He ran towards her. He kissed her. He kissed her lips, and traveled down towards her neck.

"Keanu." Sandra sighed. Sandra was breathing heavily. He released. "Sandra." He repeated her name. "Sandra."

"Would you like something to eat?" He offered her.

"I'm good." Keanu invited her in and they sat on the couch in front of the blank TV. Sandra and Keanu had a glass of wine in their hands. They both placed it on the table. They both glared at each other. They both moved towards each other at rapid speed. Keanu kissed Sandra. Sandra wrapped her hands around his body. Keanu kissed Sandra's neck. Sandra and Keanu laid down the on the couch. Keanu placed his arm on Sandra's chest. His arms traveled down her body. He lifted her shirt. He lifted her shirt over her head.

"Keanu." She sighed and said. Keanu's arms unbuttoned her jeans. "Keanu." Keanu relseased from her lips. He striped his shirt off, and joined Sandra back on the couch.

"Whant to go in my room?" Keanu offered.

"Yeah." Sandra said. Keanu lifted Sandra up from the couch. He gripped her ass and carried her to his room. He plopped her on his bed. Keanu kissed Sandra's neck. Keanu wanted to kiss her, lick her, love her. Keanu licked Sandra's neck.

10 minutes after their passionate moment, Sandra and Keanu lay in bed. Sandra had a cover covering her breats. Keanu recieved a phone call. Sandra grabbed his phone from the back of his pants. Her fingers slittered down his back, and grabbed his phone. "Who's Amy?"

"My girlfriend."

"You're girlfrend?!"

"Yeah. She's the waitress at the returant."

"Fuck!" Sandra screamed.

"Sandra." Keanu reached out his hand. Sandra quickly stood up and dressed.

"Fuck me! I can't believe you would do this to me! After everything we've been through!" Sandra stromed out of his house. Sandra stood in the hall waiting for the elevator. Keanu came running out. "Sandra wait!"

"No!" Sandra shouted at him. She walked into the elevator. "Why? Why are you with her?"

"Because I didn't want to be alone."

"You were never alone! You had me." Sandra told him.

The elevator doors close on Keanu's face.

Keanu ran down the stairs as fast as his legs could carry him. He wanted to apploigize to Sandra. He pressed the elevator button just in time. The elevator doors opened.

"Sandra." He said out of breath.

"I don't want to talk to you Keanu." Sandra turned around with her arms folded. Keanu walked in the elevator.

"Sandra, I don't have alot of time alone with you in here, but I just want to make everything better."

"Keanu, I don't want it to be this way."

"Sandra." He said. He looked sternly into her eyes. "Sandra, I know I had you. But I still want you. I want to have you in my arms."

"Keanu." Keanu kissed Sandra softly on the lips. "Sandra. I know you want to talk."

"Keanu." Sandra strictly said. "Believe me, I don't want to talk to you." Sandra folded her arms. And turned her back at him.

Suddenly Sandy and Keanu jumped. The elevator stopped.

They were stuck. Alone. Together.