Sign

Mark wasn't stupid, he knew he was well known on campus. Just last year he was voted as one of the most handsome males on campus. He's not bragging or anything, but he literally receives dozens of love letters from female and male students. One time he got so much that his best friend jokingly said he should start carrying an extra bag just for his love letters.

Now, Mark wasn't snobby or anything, in fact, he was quiet, polite, and keeps to himself. You would have thought a quiet guy like him wouldn't receive any attention at school, it was quite the opposite. Everybody found him mysterious, handsome, cute, and a gentleman. What's not to like about that right?

Out of every student on campus that Mark could have, he had eyes for only one particularly male. Mark remembers clearly the first day on how he met him. He was silently thankful that he was somewhat struggling and failing Korean history class when his professor assigned him someone from his previous quarter to tutor him. He was an ace student that was taking some classes a year ahead of his age his professor explained.

It was a spring day where every cherry blossom tree on campus was shined upon from the blazing sun. Mark recently had dyed his hair a strawberry blonde in hopes to match the soft spring feeling. He was looking out of the large and wide windows that arches all the way to the ceiling. The sky was clear blue and he could hear the students on the campus field chatting amongst themselves. The sound of laughter from the fields brought up the livelihood spring always brought on campus. Just then he felt a tap on his shoulder pulling him out of his thoughts. Turning his gaze away from the window his breath hitch as his heart skipped a beat to stare at the beauty before him.

The male was dressed in a light blue dress shirt underneath a navy blue cardigan, paired with white skinny jeans, and white tennis shoes with navy blue stripes. Mark had to admit, this man had style.

"Um, hi are you Mark Tuan?" The guys ask arching one of his eyebrows up in question. With his throat suddenly dried up Mark could only nod his head as a yes. As the male took the nod as an answer he slid onto the empty seat across from him. "Nice to meet you, Mark, I'm Park Jinyoung. I'm your history tutor for the rest of this quarter." Settling down his brown messenger bag on the table he stuck out his hand for a handshake. As Mark took his hand in his he took notes of Jinyoung's hand in his. It felt nice and when Jinyoung pulled his hand away from him he wanted to frown, not exactly understanding why he missed the warmth from the male body warmth on his skin. "So should we get started?"

And that was how their friendship blossomed. From multiple tutoring sessions to conversations over coffee to hanging out with the same group of friends to Mark realizing he was in love with Park Jinyoung.

It was just the day before spring quarter ended and right before summer started. Mark was meeting Jinyoung at the library like there many tutoring sessions, but it wasn't quite that. Jinyoung insisted on having one last "tutor session" since this would be their last one since Mark wouldn't be needing Jinyoung's help on history anymore. Mark had other plans in hoping he'll get Jinyoung to go out with him.

As Jinyoung came into the library and sat across from Mark like so many times before they grinned at each other. Both of them sporting a goofy grin on their face. "So what do you want to do?" Mark asks as Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not sure."

"You wanted one last tutor sessions but didn't plan anything?" Mark asks in a teasing tone.

"Oh shut up," Jinyoung said back as he crosses his arms over his chest whilst leaning back against his chair, "Do you have anything in mind then Mark Tuan ?"

Mark had to bite back a smile, having Jinyoung say his name was a gift from above. The older male loves hearing his name coming out of the younger male's mouth. "In a matter of fact, I do."