Snotlout's Sneezing Sensation

"Achooo!!! Achooooo!!"

"Achoooo!!!"

"Achoooo!!!!"

The sound of continuous sneezing rang through the Great hall as Vikings stopped eating to see where the sound came from. Their eyes landed on Snotlout who was sneezing up a storm while holding a chicken leg in one hand.

"Achooo!!" Snotlout sneezed again and flung his arm out.

"Snotlout!" Astrid warned as she had to duck otherwise the chicken leg would have hit her in the face. "Control yourself!"

"I...... Achoooo..... Can't... ACHOOOO!!!" Snotlout managed to get out.

"Eeew" Hiccup who was seated on the other side of the table grimaced as he got the full brunt of Snotlout's sneezes. He shoved his plate away, suddenly not in the mood to eat anymore.

"Fascinating," Fishlegs mumbled as he watched the shorter Viking sneeze. "This could quite possibly be an allergic reaction."

"ACHOOOOO!!!" Snotlout let out a big one. Luckily Hiccup had moved by that time. He watched his cousin sag in his seat.

Snotlout who thought the sneezing fit was over let out a sigh only to start again.

"Tell me Snotlout. Have you eaten anything strange?" Fishlegs asked.

"Achoooo.....Just..... Achooooo..... This........ Achoo......... food."

"I wonder what could have caused this?"

"Stop... Achoo.... Wondering..... Achooo!" Snotlout sniffled "And..... Achooo..... Help..... m-ACHOoooo..... Me stop it!" he finally managed to get out and just as he said that the twins popped up out of nowhere.

"Did we hear someone say help?" Ruffnut exclaimed as she appeared on the right of Snotlout while Tuffnut appeared on the left side.

"Why, we are the right persons for that job!" Tuffnut said as the twins looped their arms around those belonging to Snotlout.

"Just...... ACHOOO....... Make it stop!!!" Snotlout now whined.

"Never fear!!" Tuffnut exclaimed.

"The twins are here!!" Ruffnut finished. "We'll have you right as rain in no time!" With that said the twins proceeded to drag a still sneezing Snotlout out of the Great Hall.

"Uhm...." Fishlegs mumbled as he watched the trio leave. "Do you guys have a bad feeling about that?"

Astrid bit her lip and Hiccup gave the two a look. After what seemed like a wordless conversation only consisting of stares, frowns and in Fishlegs' case a nervous squeak the three stood up as well and followed after the twins. They didn't have to go far because the twins were right outside the Great Hall. The sight that greeted them, however, was one they did not expect.

"Are you sure this will work?" Snotlout asked as he stood on his hands with the blood rushing to his face.

"Hey you aren't sneezing are you?" Ruffnut commented on and Snotlout's eyes widened.

"Hey, you're ri-ACHOO!!" Snotlout's sneeze threw him off balance and the short Viking proceeded to roll down the Great Hall's stairs.

"OUCH! AAAH! OOOH!!" Snotlout shouted as he went down. The gang cringed at every roll he did until he landed against one of the sheep.

"You think we should have tried this method at the bottom of the stairs?" Tuffnut asked.

"Too late for that birdbrain," Ruffnut mumbled as the others went back down.