chapter 3: the history of the pastas

I turn around and see a man wearing a green cap and elf like clothes... He looked like link from that video game..

"Hey there" he said not even bothering to smile. He wore a bored expression that tells Piss-Me-And-You're-Dead.

"Um, Hi.." i looked up to his eyes, amazed of it's color. It is black and red in the middle. Wow, I wish my eye is like that.

"Slender wants to see you. I was suppose to guide you there but i got something to finish. And i think you're grown enough to find your way there, so i'll leave you to it"

And just like that he left.. i stood there like an idiot for a whole minute i don't know why.

Suddenly there is a tap on my shoulder.

And again i turn around to see who it is.. i swear if there is another tap on my shoulder i would be nauseous..
Standing in front of me is that girl who is cooking something when i entered the kitchen.

"Well... You better be on your way now, as far as i know slender doesn't like wasting his time.... I'm jane by the way.." she said with a small smile it is barely visible..

"Oh, really.. then i need to hurry then" i headed for the stairs but immediately stopped..

"I guess you don't know your way around here.. take the stairs, top floor, the far door straight in the hallway.. you won't miss it. Its a unique door.."

"Thank you.. i'm jeff by the way" i thanked her and introduced my name because i forgot to tell it to her.. it would be rude to just left after she introduced herself.. sending her a smile that expresses my gratitude then i go head towards the stairs.

I got to the seventh floor, well panting like a dog.. because that is quite a stairs.. the hell this mansion is so big.. and knowing that i only seen some parts of it...

I walk down the hall way and saw a dark red door.. well she wasn't kidding when she said i wouldn't miss it.. THIS FUCKING DOOR IS SO TALL!!
And also the carvings on it is so beautiful.. it's like an ancient drawings..

I come to knock on the door but it suddenly opened, taking me by surprise.

"I've been expecting you.. what took you so long.. and where's ben?"

The mannequin said while reading a news paper..

'what the hell he even reads!'

"Ofcourse i can read i'm not blind"

"W-wha?! How did you-"

"I can read people's minds.. i'm no ordinary forest creature you know?"

The Slenderman put down his news paper and put his elbows up the table and use the back of his hands to rest his chin on it..

"Well don't just stand there. Come in."

It took me a moment before i take a step.. but in the end i end up going inside the room..

I stood there waiting for what the mannequin would like to say..

"Well i suppose you don't like to sit?" He asked.

"Oh.. uhh.. sure.." i take the comfortable chair.. its not that ordinary chair.. its made out of wool.. so comfy..

"You are being hunted"

"What?"

"The authorities are looking for you out there.. if you plan to go back to the outside world, right now i'm suggesting you to stay here in my mansion.. its safer here.."

"Wait.. i can't just set home here.. i don't even know you people.. and also why are you like that.. are you.. are you a monster or something? What the hell even are you?"

"Hmmm.. let me tell you a story.. but first calm yourself down"

"Huh?? Oh.. okay.."

"Once upon a time, on a far away land there live a powerful fairy. She lives in the forest called alfeimheim, with her power, she blessed the forest to be enchanted that whoever entered with a pure heart will get out rich in any aspects. The word got to the land of humans, to a kingdom ruled by a greedy king. The king immediately sends a man, a very handsome man.. this man happend to be the knight of the kingdom. This man is said to have a pure heart.. when he recieved the order from the king he immediately go and find the forest.. the order said that 'sir, manalansan i command ye to go to the enchanted forest and see if the rumors are true'.. the knight arrive at the forest, admiring it's beauty. The fairy feels his presence and got ready to greet the visitor. Once the knight is in the heart of the forest the fairy met the knight. At their first glance they have known that they have fallen inlove with each other. Then the time comes that the knight needs to return to the kingdom. Once he got out he was rewarded by the forest with five whole wagons of gold for his heart was pure and delighted the forest with its presense. He got back to the king and presented the proof.. the king was delighted and but not contented.. the knight and the fairy once again met and expressed their love for each other.. the fairy announced that the heir of her position is coming and it was soon.. the king planned his exploit to the forest taking all the forest's power and gift all to himself.. he ordered his army to burn down the forest and steal its wealth... The knight protested against the king.. for that the king was agitated by his complaints.. so then the king ordered him the most terrible command he ever got.. he ordered the knight to kill the fairy.. the knight had nothing to do but to obey.. before the army attacks.. the knight go to the fairy to kill her.. but when they met, he saw the happiness of the fairy.. and also knowing that his son is with the fairy.. he couldn't impale his sword to her heart... Instead he hugged her and kiss her goodbye.. he killed himself.. the fairy was devastated... She mourned the death of the father of her child.. and suddenly he heard the cry of the forest.. it cries for help.. she felt the pressence of the army.. the army is starting to burn down the forest.. the fairy suffered from so much sadness and hatred, from which her wings became dark and transformed.. she gained the wings of a valkyrie.. she has the most terrifying but beautiful wings.. she face the army, summoned her ten mighty valkyries who fight along side her.. they slaughtered the whole army.. the fairy that once have a pure and innocent heart.. now have the heart of a warrior with burning hatred and the will of vengeance.. she killed the king and scattered his body parts to his kingdom.. she came back to the forest and enchanted it with a spell, a spell that whoever enters it will never come out alive.. he who enters it will die a very painful death.. the dark fairy commanded her ten valkyries to rest but at the same time guard the forest with all their might.. by then she declaired that her child, the heir to her power.. when the time comes he or she will inherit the name 'röta the queen of valkyries and fairies'.. as time pass by.. 4 mythical creatures made alliance with the queen.. the king of darkness 'slender man', the king of hell 'zalgo', and the other two is too inconspiculous that no one but the queen know their names.. then decades went by.. the duty of the valkyries were passed down to the pastas(the four alliance).."

He finished with a sigh.. well.. what could i say.. its quite a long story...

"Well-" i was interrupted by him

"Jeff heir to the throne of 'Freya'"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha sorry guys if it's been ages since i updated this... 😇

But here it is.. please comment down who freya is... I want to know your opinion guys..