The beginning

I watched them over and over again. I watched the deaths of all of the Seven except me and Leo including Andrew. I had hot tears streaming down my face and a burning pain on my chest.

Every night I saw how they died. I watched as Jason took a spear for Piper but soon after Piper being ripped apart. I watched as Frank shoved Hazel out of the way of a giants foot but for Hazel to be stabbed in the heart moments after.

And finally Andrew. We were fighting back to back and a sea of monsters was around us. I didn't notice the dagger coming my way but Andrew did. He jumps in front of me and takes the dagger in his heart.

I shoot up from my place in my bed and push away my long hair. This had happened every night since the battle. Me witnessing the deaths of my friends over and over again.

I look over at the small alarm clock and saw that it was just after five in the morning. I quickly get out of bed and change into my black cargo pants with a grey tank top and flannel overshirt with sandals.

I start packing everything of mine including a bunch of weapons and a thick photo album into a black duffle bag. I was ready to go back home and back to mom and Paul.

Maybe if I go back I can start recovering from the war. Being back at camp is hard. Everyone seems to forget what happened.

It's like they want to forget what happened. I take another look around the room and smile. I was going to miss this place. I open the wooden door and see that the sky is just starting to turn grey with the morning light.

I set off to the big house and see a few of the kids that fought in the war up already and training. The kids up give me hello's as I pass and then go back to what they were doing before I walked past.

I walk up the wooden steps of the big house and walk in. I walk into the living room where Chiron is waiting for any kids that need to talk after nightmares and given that he's up so early someone already needed to talk.

"Hello dear," Chiron says with a small smile.

"Hey Chiron," I say with a small smile as well.

"What is it you would like to talk about?" Chiron asks and I sigh.

"I want to go back to my mom's apartment to talk to her and Paul about the war and maybe work through a few things I can't here," I say and look down at my hands.

"I was afraid that would happen sometime soon," Chiron dad and he seems sad.

"Afraid what would happen?" I question.

"I can't answer that. The gods have asked that I send you to see them before you go back home," Chiron says.

"Ok?" I question but I have a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"Hermes will be here soon to take you to Olympus," Chiron says and not a second later there is a bright flash that I only have a second to cover my eyes.

"Hello Lord Hermes," I say and bow my head slightly.

"Perci there is no need for that, not after what you've done for all of us," Hermes says and seems very sad.

"Of course," I say.

"Should we get going?" Hermes asks and I nod.

Hermes grabs my forearm and I feel as if my stomach is being turned inside out and the next thing I know I am standing in the middle of the throne room in Olympus.

I look at all of the gods sitting on their thrones and they either look broken hearted or scared. What was the most strange appearance was my dad. He had mostly grey hairs and was wearing a black suit with dress shoes.