Chapter 48: Aurora's interior design

In Shangri La Airis, Endor, Solaris, Lunaria, and Aurora were all sipping on cups of warm Yaks milk and eating smoked hallibt and salmon when Aurora spoke.

"So Mountain Man when are we going to help Isis and Seth rebuilds that throne room into their new home?"

"What's all this about helping Isis and Seth?"

Lunaria asked as she set her cup down on the table while Solaris had just stuffed his mouth full of smoked salmon to look up in confusion with his cheeks looking like a chipmunks. Airis giggled over Solaris he looked like Aurora when she brought out the marshmallows last night for their hot coco slumber party. Aurora was a lot like her father in so many ways when it came to food it was hilarious. Lunaria noticed her husband and sighed groaning in irritation before shaking her head as she said plainly.

"Darling, you look like a chipmunk." Solaris mumbled with his mouth closed Lunaria frowned scolding him. "Darling, chew and then swallow before you try to speak. Honestly, you're worse than Aurora when it comes to food."

Solaris chewed then swallowed as Lunaria asked him. "Now what did you wish to say?"

"I said our daughter's got me beat. She's a way cuter chipmunk than I am."

Aurora giggled at her daddy's statement and spoke with a grin. "Yep, and I fit ten big Marshmallows into my mouth last night when you could only do eight Daddy!"

"Really ten wow your mouths pretty big must be those chubby little cheeks of yours, my little chipmunk."

Lunaria sighed over her husband's bad influence and then asked again. "As I was saying before, what's all this about helping Isis and Seth Endor?"

"Oh they asked if I could help them in repairing that old throne room into their new home and I said I'd help them."

"Oh Mommy, Mommy can I help them too please!"

"Oh yes oh course sweetie we all will won't we Solaris?"

"Yes my dear we will."

Airis spoke with a smile. "Well then we should go there now don't you think so dear?"

Endor spoke as he cracked his knuckles and said as his eyes glowed green he smirked. "Aye my dear we should go now, they could use the help."

Meanwhile in Egypt...

Isis was looking over plans and sketches she made for the restoration while Seth was lifting a few smaller stones out of the way. She was dressed as she always was in her Egyptian princess garb while muttering in irritation as she drew yet another quick sketch only to frown.

"Okay if we put this here and that over there we could...oh no that's horrible! Gah why am I so bad at doing interior design?"

Seth sighed as he set another stone down and wiped the sweat from his brow. He was bare chested wearing his Egyptian garb and barefoot as he spoke to his grumbling girlfriend.

"Isis just relax you're getting too worked up over this."

"Worked up in case you forgot this is to be our home so excuse me if I want everything to be
perfect."

Seth rolled his dark brown eyes again and chuckled over his girlfriend and her fussy perfectionistic nature. He walked over and placed his hands upon the desk and smirked before snatching the paper right out from under her hands as she was just about to draw another sketch. He then took all the other sketches and folded them up before placing them under a heavy stone that he could lift with ease whereas Isis could not. She gasped in shock when her drawings were taken away from her by Seth.