Chapter one:

Third POV:
It was a beautiful morning, A pair of twins were on their way to school. They were beautiful, both with golden eyes, and long hair. One wore his hair out while his twin had his hair in a ponytail. The one with their hair in a ponytail was named Haruki, while the other was named Hiroki. Both of them were quite small for 16 years old, and no one judged them for their height, but the way their antisocial. They don't talk to anyone but themselves. Even if they had separate classes, they would be the same way. Hiroki and Haruki were both very intelligent, they had to be in order to be able to get away from his parents. Their elder brother, Kaneki works at a company in the mailing department with an incredibly low salary. Their parents work as pharmacist, at the pharmacy near by where they lived. Their house was theirs because it was handed down by the twins grandmother, Nakahara Manami.
Their jobs as Pharmacist didn't help them make the money they need to pay the bills and provide food for the people who inhabited that household.
Hiroki and Haruki wanted to work so they could help, but their brother forbid it. He said "you should focus on your studies instead of trying to find a job".
When the twins made it to school, they went to their lockers. They were right next to each other because of their last name. The other students stared at the two or were way out of their league. They put their indoor shoes on and headed to the see the results of their finals. They walked to the board and looked around.
"Hiro-ni, you're in 1st", Haruki shouted as he hugged him.
Haruki was right underneath him, but he didn't care he loved his brother.
"Thank god I thought I did worse, I must've been nervous, usually that total is higher", he said.
"Hiro-ni, don't be little yourself, your smart and beautiful, I'm sure you'll succeed in the world", Haruki shouted as he held his fist in the air.
Someone noticed Haruki's little pose and began to smile.
"So cute, he reminds me of a character from an anime I've watched", the guy thought.
This guy's name was Fukuyama Kaidou. He was a third year, he was 17 years old, he stared at Haruki.
The other guy who was staring at Hiroki, smiled as well. He watched Hiroki smile at his brother.
"God damn, he's too cute, I want to make him mine", he thought.
His name was Fukuyama Kei. These two guys were twins. One with dark burgundy red hair and one with dark blue hair. They both had silver eyes.
They were both tall, and they were rich. Their parents died in a car accident, allowing them to inherit 30 billion yen, from them. They fired all of the staff, and did things for themselves. They hated the idea of someone choosing what you ate everyday, or choosing what you wore. It was ridiculous to them. So they fired them all with payment, of 100 grand each. There were 8 maids, 6 butlers and 3 chefs, making the grand total of money given 1.2 million yen.
These twins had their eyes set on another pair of twins, who were basically the opposite of them. Hiroki was usually the one who cooks the meals when his mother doesn't get off work at a good time for her to start cooking, Haruki cleans the house to keep dust from spreading. They switch jobs sometimes to make it feel different but after a while, the day plays out the same Routine everyday.
After talking more, the beautiful went to class...
Most of the class stared at them as they talked to each other. Others were trying to figure out how could they talk to these guys. When lunch came around the older pair of twins came through their classroom door.
"Hello, Hiroki-chan and Haruki-chan".
Haruki stood in front of Hiroki, who waved naively.
"Who are you guys"?
"I'm Fukuyama Kei, and the red over there is my twin, Fukuyama Kaidou, we're a year above you guys", he said.
"Woah you guys are twins too", Hiroki shouted excitedly.
Haruki was surprised he never heard Hiroki shout loudly like that. Even their classmates were surprised that the cute, polite and quiet Hiroki, would shout like that. He thought maybe this would be good for him.
"Yeah we are, Kaidou is the older one, thought, we're fraternal twins".
"Oh, though your faces look similar, by your hair is different, did you change your hair styles, or were you born with it", asked the curious Hiroki who stared at Kei.
"These are our natural colors".
"Really, our natural hair color is black, maybe because we have nothing but bad luck", Haruki said.
"What do you mean, Haruki", Kaidou asked, finally joining into the conversation.
"Well, back in middle school, whenever Hiro-ni became friends with anyone, they would confessed to him a week after becoming friends. There even was a time when Hiro-ni was about to be raped and he didn't even know what was going on. The teacher that stalked Hiro-ni too, the club members of clubs begging for Hiroki to be their Manager. Then Hiroki becoming afraid of upperclassmen, because they tried to rip his clothes off, that's why I won't let anyone else get to him, I won't let anyone else hurt my brother", Haruki said.
Kei had a tear drop from his eye.
"Hiroki-chan, can I give you a hug"?
"A hug, I don't mind but why"?
"No reason in particular".
Kei hugged Hiroki.
"Bless you innocent child".
"Kei-senpai"?
Haruki got pissed off.
"So you're the older one right", Kaidou asked.
"No, Hiro-ni is the elder one, I just want to protect him", He said.
Kaidou patted him on his head.
"What are you doing"?
"You looked left out over here".
"I do not, I just don't know what I would do if Hiroki wanted to end his life again", he said quietly, but Kaidou heard.
Kaidou grabbed Haruki's arm.
"Follow me, I'll bring back your brother in a second, Hiroki-chan", He said.
He pulled Haruki to the roof. No one was there.
"So tell me what do you mean Hiroki wanted to kill himself", Kaidou asked while sounding worried.
"My parents hate me and my brother. But they take it out on Hiroki because he's the older one, in middle school it got to the point where he wore long sleeves to hide the bruises. But on day, I noticed him acting weird. His eyes were dull, his smile was fake, and he went school with me on that day, he didn't look any different to anyone else, but I noticed it. He barely said anything while it was still morning. I was worried something bad was going to happen. I felt bad that I couldn't help him, During classhe asked to go to the bathroom, but he went to the roof of our old middle school and jumped off. Luckily the gym teacher caught him before he hit the ground. My brother cried in his arms, the gym teacher got worried and took him to the nurse to check if had hurt himself at all. After the  gym teacher to me to come with him to the nurses office, our older brother got called to the school afterwards".
Flash back 4 years ago, (after Hiroki's Suicide attempt)....
Hiroki was laying on the bed. He just laid there with a listless face.
"What the hell were you thinking, Hiroki", Haruki shouted as he hugged him.
"Haruki".
He looked into his eyes, and saw how dull they were. Hiroki began to cry.
"I'm sorry Haruki".
"Hiroki".
"Where is My brother", they heard their elder brother shout.
"He's over here Kaneki-nichan", Haruki said.
Kaneki ran over to Hiroki, and slapped him.
"What the fuck were you thinking, you idiot, why were you trying to leave us, I know our family is in a bad state right now, but, but, there's no reason to commit suicide. I know our parents are assholes, but me and Haruki, would probably do the same if you had died. Do you understand, don't try something like that anymore".