Chapter four

//Warning a slight mention of blood.\\

~Keith walked down the halls, and over to his room when he noticed that his door was open. Keith went up against the wall and peeked through the open door in to his room that was still a mess. he looked around first at the bed and then the walls then when he didn't see anyone he walked in putting the plate on a side table. "must have just left the door open.." Keith said as he then heard his name being called.

"Hey mullet? Shiro is looking for you."lance said as he approached the still wide open door.

Keith swiftly looked over at the door, as he saw lances shadow approaching he quickly went and closed the door locking lance out.

Lance knocked on the door a couple times "Keith I know your in there." Lance said

Keith looked at the door and thought to himself 'just want I need, lance here to antagonize me-' Keith thought to himself.

"Keith open the door." Lance said as a last attempt.

"Go away lance!" Keith shouted through the door.

"Well Shiro sent me to get you and I'm not leaving until you come out." 

"I'll be out in a minute just go." Keith said lying.

Lance looked at the metal door 'well- I'll just have to wait here until he comes out then-' lance thought to himself before Keith spoke again.

"Lance, leave!"

"Ok, ok- Fine I'll go." Lance lied as he scooted next to the door and sat down staying silent.

When Keith though he was finally alone he looked at his hands and clenched them accidentally jabbing him long pointed nails in to the palms of his hands. he wanted to yell from the pain but didn't, instead Keith shut his eyes started grinding his teeth, as he slid down to the floor his head still pounding, he was starving and there was a plate of food next to him but he couldn't bring himself to grab it.
Keith just kept think to himself all the possibles 'what would happen will they kick me out?
Should I stay here or leave? What will Shiro say? I know I can trust hunk to keep this a secret... can I? WHAT IF HE TELLS THE OTHERS! This was a bad idea!! There all going to hate me...' Keith thought as waves of panic and anxiety came rushing in to his thoughts.

At this time lance gave up and began to walk off to his own room to get some beauty sleep.

A few tears slipped down Keith's face, he wanted nothing more than to tell the others but he more scared that they reject his new looks, he himself didn't even accept the way he now looked.
Keith stood up and went back to the bathroom mirror and just looked at himself. Keith's hands a little bloody from his nails he lifted his lip looking at the new fangs his teeth still hurt is feels like someone forcefully took his canine teeth and stretched them making them longer, then took a knife and shaved them to a point. Keith then stood back from the mirror and went back starring at the plate of food.

By this time the others had gone to bed all but Pidge she stayed awake on her laptop playing games all night as pur usual.

Keith stared at the plate of food, he wanted to eat so bad but a part of him was now slightly grossed out by the light green slop thrown on a plate, but slowly Keith was growing more and more hungry like he now had a endless pit for a stomach. so he soon gave in Keith took the plate and shovelled the space goo in to his mouth almost gagging at the thought.
he swallowed it down he released now Being glara didn't just change his appearance it changed his tastes and what he though of certain  things Keith groaned miserably he hated this.

But he didn't know what to do.