Chapter 1 New team mates

The same day with Galaxy High the team of Yoko and Brett are so upset why Josh joined that tv show. " That's why we need a replacement for Josh and Fluffy'', said Yoko. Then Principal Kirk Patrick started to talk to Bernadette Winder and her ultra pet named Frozen that looked like Fluffy in girl form. Then Principal Kirk Patrick called Yoko and Brett down to the office and they met their new teammate and her ultra pet Frozen. Yoko said, " Another girl on this team yay and her ultra pet is cute". Then Brett started talking to Principal Kirk Patrick and said, "Are we have the same hornet that Fluffy, Josh, Yoko, I used" . Principal kirk Patrick said, Yes and Now it's Bernadette, Frozen, Yoko, and Brett ." We just got a call from Bobby's Hornet saying, "That Bobby had been kidnapped by villains and you guys have to save him. "That's your mission", said Principal Kirk Patrick. " Yes Sir", said the team. So they went to their Hornet and told Frozen to set to Bobby's Hornet. Then Bobby 's teammates saw Josh's Hornet and call to the screen. Then they answer the call and saw a girl. Bobby's team said, "You're not Josh". Then Bernadette said, " I am Josh's replacement and Frozen is Fluffy's replacement". Then Bobby's team was so happy to see Brett and Yoko. Then we landed on the planet where Bobby is. We went into groups to find Bobby, Then I found Bobby and said, " Who are you?". I answer to Bobby and said, "My name is Bernadette Winder and I am Josh replacement for Yoko and Brett's on my team". "Also I have an ultra pet named Frozen and Frozen is a Fluffy replacement". So Yoko said, " let's blast some villains". I and Brett said, "agreed". I told Frozen "To start to turn them into ice". So Bobby and his team got the villains on his hornet. My team got on our hornet to get back to Earth where we belong. We left the planet at the same time. When we got back to Galaxy High. We told Principal Kirk Patrick what happened he was so glad that we helped Bobby out of trouble. We put the villains in jail. I and Yoko started watching Star Wars The Clone Wars. So Brett and Frozen joined in. After that everyone is sleep. The next day Bobby said, "Thanks to my team". So it was class time for the whole school of Galaxy High. Now to the studio where Josh is. Josh said, " I am so happy that I betrayed Team Galaxy and joined this show". So Fluffy agreed with Josh. Now back to Galaxy High where it is lunchtime. " This class is so awesome," said, Bernadette. Brett agreed with me. But Yoko likes to be a karaoke star. Yoko didn't know that I could sing. Then I sang the theme of Power Rangers Dino Thunder. "Wow," said, Yoko. Then Brett said, " you are awesome like Yoko". Thanks to guys said, Bernadette. So they had two more class then school was over for the day.