The rainbow before the storm

Two month later
September the month of Betty's due date.
Betty's POV

It's been two months and we live in riverdale now both me and jughead are working at pops. I'm not really sure what to say everything happened so fast. Juggie and I are renting a trailer in sunny side trailer park.
"Jug wake up" I say bouncing around the trailer like a mad man. I'm kind of in panic mode "we're not ready to have a baby. We don't have a crib, blankets bottles, and..."
He cut me off and sat me down on the bed
"Babe were going to be fine, your going shopping with Archie today aren't you?"
"Yea but...
"but we're fine everything is going to be fine love we have our small but amazing trailer and In a month we're going to have the cutest bundle of joy ever."
He says interrupting me pulling me to sit next to him on his lap. And for a minute he just sits there holding my belly.

A little while later I was with Archie driving to the baby store.
"You know betty I'm really glad your back here... I know when you were here we didn't really talk but after everything I want my sister here with me." He's driving and he just stares at me in solidarity.
"Ay watch the road" I yelled hitting is arm.
"Have you talked to Alice" I ask him.
His smile changes kind of uncomfortably,
"Yea she comming next week to stay with Ronnie and I for a while."
"For a while? Is she moving out here"
"Eventually, Yea"
"And your okay with that"
"She's our mom of course I am"
"She abandoned us"
"Not by choice"
After a second of silence he breaks the ice and says
"Hey Ronnie wants to know if after work she can swing by and hang with us wherever we are"
"Yea I don't mind"
"You know, I've never really seen you and her hang out, you should really get to know each other"
"Your really crazy about her aren't you arch" I say
"I really am, I can see myself spending the rest of my life with her,"
"I here wedding bells." I say joking
"Well her dad might stand in the way of that" he says
"What he doesn't like you?"
"It's complicated"
"Ehh I get it I don't like you either"
"Ouch! Wow Betty glad to know how you really feel."
"I'm just kidding I love you sooo muchhh!!"
"You better I'm going baby shopping with you"
We both just laugh
"You love your nephew and you know it"