Prologue

Just a heads up gasper is a girl

** Flash Back Starts**

Rias:" I think Y/N is weak he is not as powerful as issei, He cant even cast magic and he does not have a sacred gear.

Akeno:" yeah i think we should kill him."

Rest of the peerage beside koneko and Asia agrees with the decision.

issei: yeah hes a weak piece of shit and he is always trying to take you guys away.

Just then Rias summons Y/N.

Rias: Hey Y/N we are going to kill a stray at the church come with.

Y/N: ok thats fine with me.

* time skip to the church brought to you by y/n skull fucking a corpse to create a necromorph*

Y/N: Rias i dont see the stray* turns around to see rias summoning a blast*

Rias: sorry Y/N you were a wast of a peice and you are just weak So do us a favor and DIE!!!!!!* fires blast but misses** kiba kill y/n .

Kiba: yes president* stabs Y/N in the gut leaving him to bleed out* its done president.

Rias: what a wast; well he was weak as always* starts to summon portal and walks to it*

Y/N: is this it Dying to a slut who fucks a panty wast of flesh, i just wish i was strong and get my revenge.

Mysterious Voice: JOIN US BE Reborn as a Brother of the dead show Them kill them MAKE THEM WHOLE MAKE US WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Y/N: who are you??

Mysterious Voice: I AM THE RED MARKER I AM CALLED DEATH BUT TO SOME I AM THE START OF REBEARTH THEY CALL ME Kalish and you will be reborn i will give you my power.

Y/N: please any thing just please let me have my revenge!!!.

Kalish: very well but know this you will not be human on the inside and there will be pain but there will be greatness.

***Y/N starts to Scream as the marker starts to transform him into the nightmares of the three factions combine.***

Kalish: It is done make more of us we are hungry and we need to feed til then we will talk again* fades into darkness*

***Meanwhile at ORC***

KonekoPOV

I feel bad for Y/N he was cute and sweet and i felt safe with him then rias an issei had to kill him im going to leave her group and stay at Y/n house with his sister.

Asia: Koneko where are you going?

I am going to Y/N's house.

Asia: i coming with i am mad at rias and the rest of them they should of aleast gave him a chance and dont tell rias but i want to leave the group.

Well i was going to do the same.

Asia: so you have the same idea?3

Yup

*** Both koneko and Asia sneak out of ORC club room and starts to head towards Y/n House**

Title Fades to black as the screen turns to static as the Hallucination of Nicole SCREAMING MAKE US WHOLE!!!!!!.