we meet again

Im heading back home from being at the dogs I look around for my bike and it's not there so I start freaking out.
So i start walking then i here a noise so i hide behind a tree"who is that" i say. "Yo dude whats up" one guy said"nothing just toke this bike that i found"the other guy said and when i look closer i see who it is...

Kade

"Ayo kade what the fuck u doin with my bike" i said "yo alex this is your bike" he said "no shit Sherlock now give it back" i hop on my bike and drive off giving them both the finger.
When i get home i go threw the front door only to be slapped by john" bitch where the fuck where u at" i didnt say i just walked past him into my room and locked the door. I slide down the door and started crying, pulling my hair. I went to the bathroom and punched the mirror " i miss u dad" i cried.

Kade's pov
After alex toke her bike i went home only to hear screaming from next door. I ran up to my room and looked out my window to see alex crying than she pulled her hair"damn" shit she punched the mirror. I laid down and couldnt sleep thinking of alex. I will find out more about her thats a promise.

-------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter guys i will be trying to upload more.