5 kisses and One miss-Jemma

thewritternextdoor here ya go, hope you like it!!!

(Also, sorry, but AMoD didn't happen in here.)

(And on an unrelated note, I do not advise eating 72 chocolate coins in a row and than proceeding to write a one-shot.)

------------------------------------------

Maybe reconnecting with Ricky hadn't been such a good idea.

He'd freaked when he initially met the peculiars, but now, once he found out that Jacob had a girlfriend...

Oh, boy.
On second thought, this was the worst possible choice.
Because Ricky had turned into an-almost monster by hanging up mistletoe.
Everywhere.
He had claimed that Christmastime was 'O-t-me time' or something.
Jacob was confused, but he didn't think about it too much.

ONE

Jacob had been just coming out of his room when he was stopped short by Emma in front of his door.
"Hello, Jake." she whispered, and pointed up. A mistletoe.
He smiled and leaned in.
Ricky snuck a picture, and snickered as Jacob rushed at him.

TWO

"Emma, where's the star?"
"It's right here!"
"Can you hand it to me?"
"No, I'd rather you come over to me!"
Jacob did so, and Ricky, using a fishing pole with a mistletoe at the end, held it over Emma's head and Jake's.
"RICKY!" Enoch shoves Emma into Jacob by accident by walking into her, (heavens knows what Horace had said to make him blush,) and the two kiss.

THREE

"Can you get my phone?" Jacob asked, his arms full with the lights already.
"Sure, let me grab it!" she said, and walked to Jacob.
Ricky threw a mistletoe above the two, and sighing, they kissed.

FOUR

"Ricky! If you put another mistletoe up I will kill you~"
Ricky turned, pushing Emma towards him under another mistletoe.

FIVE

"Aaaaaaaaaannnnnd they were partners!" Ricky shouted, chucking a mistletoe at Jacob.
You can guess what happened.

AND A MISS...

"Ricky!" Emma shouted as he threw another mistletoe. "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" she lit her hands, and chased him five blocks until he apologized. (He didn't mean it; next project, Enorace!)