Introduction

Karmen Olivia Smith is just your average brown skin 18 years old girl who is living her best life in Malibu and starting her last year of high school, she has 1 little sister (Heaven Riana Smith) and 2 older brother ( Ryan Charles Smith & Bryan Lamar Smith). Her parents Jasmyne and Charles both make lots of money, her dad is a lawyer while her mom is the head doctor at NCH. Karmen has always been content with her life, getting everything she wants whenever she wants it. She always deal with fake people and friends because she has money, guys want her cause she as it all. Everything was going good in Karmen life until she met Mordecai Brown who changed who turn her world into another direction.

Mordecai Brown A.K.A Cai is dark skin 6'3 18 years old boy who is a personal trainer in training and is living in Florida is known around in the streets. Cai parents are both dead and he is living with his little brother James Brown who is 3 years in their small apartment. After his parents died Cai was on his own and basically has to earn everything in life. Until the day that his auntie flys him into Malibu and he met Karmen who was about to change his life forever.

===============================
What do you guys think about the intro?

Don't forget to vote. ⭐️

Hugs & Kisses 💋